jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

11 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Although I have no idea who the players are, I know that TF was in signing talks with two players today.

With Jack currently, shall we say distracted,  is there a case for a Director of Football to bring a bit of continuity to the club? Or is this part of Tony's job?

18 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Although I have no idea who the players are, I know that TF was in signing talks with two players today.

Just checked the official site - its probably Harry Davis and Gavin Reilly. Harry has said no for family reasons apparently and Gavin is thinking about it - maybe waiting on the manager committing to the Club?

35 minutes ago, Drew said:

Ali Crawford has left Accies....

Rumour was that Hibs are interested. But if Lennon goes who knows. Would be a great addition to our squad. Tough with a tremendous workrate and a good shot on him.

Just checked the official site - its probably Harry Davis and Gavin Reilly. Harry has said no for family reasons apparently and Gavin is thinking about it - maybe waiting on the manager committing to the Club?

One of them wasn't, as it took place after the website announcement.

51 minutes ago, magnus said:

With Jack currently, shall we say distracted,  is there a case for a Director of Football to bring a bit of continuity to the club? Or is this part of Tony's job?

At our size of club I think Tony would incorporate this into his job. 

Jack was involved in the talks. TF had just finished speaking to him.

47 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Tony Andreu, Liam Boyce or Marc McNulty if Reilly doesn't sign on.

Well... 

All under contract at present, Andreu is currently out with a knee injury, Boyce went for half a million when Burton signed him and McNulty is Coventrys top scorer. I'd sack your researcher. 

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Well... 

All under contract at present, Andreu is currently out with a knee injury, Boyce went for half a million when Burton signed him and McNulty is Coventrys top scorer. I'd sack your researcher. 

Get it right up yee Ronnie 

11 hours ago, Hendo said:

Well... 

Not only that, but if they were available and willing to join us I'd be signing them regardless of what Reilly does!

12 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Tony Andreu is a good shout. Was amazing last year for united and has proved himself in the premiership with accies and is currently in league two.

Well... 

I'm speculating on players I would like to try and sign don't need any researchers to help me.

We signed Davis when he was out for a minimum for 3 months so why not Andreu???

Burton have just been relegated maybe Boyce will get released maybe he will ask to leave either way Burton ain't getting £500,000 for him.

Yeah McNulty is Coventry's top scorer and your point is???

Are you not allowed to sign a player if they are their current team's top scorer.