Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

what about signing Tomas Cerny, a free-agent and was one of the highest rated keepers in the SPL, albeit playing with the lowest-rated defence. Think he could do a good solid job for us

out with a long term injury at the moment and had said he was going to leave Accies for nothing in May when his contract expired... not like Accies to tear up a contract when it suits them!

• 2 weeks later...

If released from r*ngers would anyone like to see kirk broadfoot back in a st mirren jersey.

Ok I've said no and I'll tell you why. When he left for the gers I thought what the F*** he's not even the best defender at the club in a defense that included Potter and Cammara. At Gers he has done ok but in some ways is a poor defender than when he left. Certainly more full of himself. Can you imagine him bossing our back four around? It would be like getting Potter back. I'd much rather see young naismith get a game.

So No for playing reasons

No for financial reasons

No for Squad harmony

No for youth development

And no because he left to join the bigots and can jolly well take what he gets

Edited by insaintee

Ok I've said no and I'll tell you why. When he left for the gers I thought what the F*** he's not even the best defender at the club in a defense that included Potter and Cammara. At Gers he has done ok but in some ways is a poor defender than when he left. Certainly more full of himself. Can you imagine him bossing our back four around? It would be like getting Potter back. I'd much rather see young naismith get a game.

No for financial reasons

No for Squad harmony

No for youth development

lol.gif2/10 - The line about Potter and Camara was quite good.

lol.gif2/10 - The line about Potter and Camara was quite good.

Come on are you too young to remember him playing for us. The fans always stuck up for him but he was p*sh. The number of times he switched off was unbelievable. he was definately worse than Potter.

Edited by insaintee

Watching that Pr*ck made me use heart tablets

we wouldnt of stayed up our 1st season back in the spl without broadfoot, he was our player of the season by f**king miles and he still gave 110% after he signed a pre contract with r*ngers.

Drugs are bad for you.

No for financial reasons

No for Squad harmony

No for youth development

Fundamental flaw - Broadfoot never played in the same team as Camara. No wonder you thought he was invisible next to him.....