Jump to content

jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Transfer news said:

Who has offered them to us and who are the others

The guy who started jack ross in a junior cup final when he was only 16 years old. 

He does alot of scouting work for various clubs. 

I initially thought he was 'fulla pish' until he took out his phone and showed me WhatsApp conversations he has been having with various people saved in his phone as  "Ghana Alex" and "Ghana David".  

He then showed me one of the last people he had spoken to was Tony Fitzpatrick on his call log. 

This could all still be lot of pish of course but that's the conversation I had with the guy last night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bud84 said:

The guy who started jack ross in a junior cup final when he was only 16 years old. 

He does alot of scouting work for various clubs. 

I initially thought he was 'fulla pish' until he took out his phone and showed me WhatsApp conversations he has been having with various people saved in his phone as  "Ghana Alex" and "Ghana David".  

He then showed me one of the last people he had spoken to was Tony Fitzpatrick on his call log. 

This could all still be lot of pish of course but that's the conversation I had with the guy last night. 

What were the conversations? Ghana join the Saints? Ghana no dae that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

What were the conversations? Ghana join the Saints? Ghana no dae that?

It was videos of players and passport photos and conversations about accommodation from the bits that I seen. 

He told me he's offered these boys to the club,  never said we were definitely signing them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bud84 said:

It was videos of players and passport photos and conversations about accommodation from the bits that I seen. 

He told me he's offered these boys to the club,  never said we were definitely signing them. 

S'ok, I wasn't doubting you, just making shit jokes :thumbs2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 12:57 PM, class of 76-77 said:

Not the kind of potential signing that would fill you with confidence.

It would appear that there is a distinct possibility that one or two possible marquee type signings have fallen through.

This is going to be a real test of Stubbs recruitment skills. Given that Hibs fans said recruitment was one of his strong points, he needs to find at least 3 or 4 signings of sufficient quality to enable us to compete at this level.

Give him time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Three loan players though, reckon that's us up to our quota if we get them all. Always prefer permanent signings,think they tend to have more investment in the club.


Don’t agree with that.

Loan players tend to have more investment in their careers than ageing permanent signings for example.

We’ve had successful young loans in the past, Charlie Adam, Graham Carey, Scott Cuthbert, Paul McGowan, Cammy Smith, Liam Smith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desperate situations require desperate measures , these guys would go a long way towards undoing the damage done by the poor business done up to now. An experienced , mobile central defender is another must !


The “damage” has been losing Lewis Morgan.

Minus Lewis Morgan, we had a mid table Championship squad.

Attempting to turn what was left into a decent Premiership side was always going to be a struggle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stockholmbud said:

Just passed the ground a coloured guy and his agent were leaving main reception Stubbs and Jackson were at there back 

Look what you've started now................................:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Stockholmbud said:

Just passed the ground a coloured guy and his agent were leaving main reception Stubbs and Jackson were at there back 

Was it one of them........ Image result for The Jacksons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Stockholmbud said:

Just passed the ground a coloured guy and his agent were leaving main reception Stubbs and Jackson were at there back 

What colour was he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Ask the NAACP. They used this word themselves.

I would have but the NAACP never seen the "coloured" gentleman so wouldn't know the answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...