Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

laugh.png Typical B&W Army response. Guy hasn't played for more than a year, fears he might never even play again, is clearly miles off football again and it's only two months til the end of the season. But, of course, we could 'get him and keep him fit' on a deal before the end of the season?! Of course we could. bangin.gif

Lewis Guy ? Heard he's signing a PCA !whistling.gif

A was told a while ago that Lewis Guy would be joining us next year and the only reason he hasnt already joined us this year is cause he has already played for 3 teams this year so he cant

Apparently he has been very impressive in training and in the bounce games he has played in

Why has he played for so many clubs this year. Has he been let go from previous clubs

It's great that some people seem to be be pre-judging a player on the basis of his Wikipedia history and are "experts" on the level of football displayed in the lower leagues in England.

Seems that the players already at the club and the management are fairly impressed by him.

I think I know which provenance I'd be going with.

As Billy says,Higdon didn't exactly knock them in for fun down south.

Some diddy already wrote off Beattie on the basis of his record down south.He looked a fairly decent player to me on Saturday.whistling.gif

Edited by FTOF