jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

I see that Dundee have signed a 20 year old striker on loan from a Finnish club.

It would seem that there is a dearth of a decent, affordable strikers available to teams at our level.

It would seem Dundee are in a panic!

13 hours ago, RossCSmfc said:

Souleymane Coulibaly worth a look?

Currently training with Partick Thistle but would still be a good player at this level IMO - main issue is that he’s not played a competitive match for about a year.. 

Unless he can pay a massive fine or convince another club to, his career is effectively on hold until his Al Ahly contract expires which isn't until 2020.

A shame as he's definitely talented but he made a massive f**k up by taking the hump 6 months into a 3.5 year deal after the team ponied up a million quid for him. Hand in a transfer request like anyone else would. Don't just breach contract.

Edited by djchapsticks

Aye. Watch Johnston all the time too then?

I know that A league is Championship level at best and he came on for the worst Australian national side in 30 years who should never have been anywhere near a World Cup they are so bad.
So that’s what I know - what the f**k do you know apart from what you saw on telly f**kface?

9 minutes ago, Singapore Saint said:

I know that A league is Championship level at best and he came on for the worst Australian national side in 30 years who should never have been anywhere near a World Cup they are so bad.
So that’s what I know - what the f**k do you know apart from what you saw on telly f**kface?

Touchy. I know what the standard of the A-League is like. I’ve been to games.

Just made the point, Arzani played in the World Cup. Johnston played in the Toulon tournament...a big gulf?

f**kface.

They did it with Ryan Christie...twice.

Yes, you are correct. However, Ryan Christie was 2 years younger than Lewis Morgan is now.

And during the first loan he ended up with a long term injury. By the time he was fit, a new manager had arrived. Those circumstances led to the second loan.

I might be wrong, but I think Rodgers has signed Morgan as a first team squad player. At 22, he’s too old to be ‘one for the future’.

Arzani has mainly played on the right and gives competition for Forest, who is a bit injury prone. Morgan competes with Sinclair on the left.

I see Hayes as the odd one out.