jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

We did not get Miller because we could not compete with Dundee"s offer that is a fact. 

19 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

fair enough I thought it was money. 

He's done it again!! :lol::lol:

Speculation ?

I speculate that Div has scored an own goal with the topic he himself pinned on Saints General Discussion

Any forum member nominated in that thread that receives 25 likes against their name ends up in the sin bin

Currently Div has 9 nominations

I know nothing about any new players though

Depends what Kearney wants. Considering we were apparently interested in Ralston, I reckon Hodson must be on decent wedge and Kearney is looking to cut the wage bill in that respect. Either that or he is considering this guy as a left back.

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

He last played in November! So he's a stick on to be signed up as he fits our rinky dink "MoneyBollocks" signing strategy!

Can I just check, you know November wasn't that long ago, right? And that if he was still playing regularly for Blackpool, we'd have no chance of signing him?

22 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Depends what Kearney wants. Considering we were apparently interested in Ralston, I reckon Hodson must be on decent wedge and Kearney is looking to cut the wage bill in that respect. Either that or he is considering this guy as a left back.

Ralston is injured and not coming our way . . 

2 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

Can I just check, you know November wasn't that long ago, right? And that if he was still playing regularly for Blackpool, we'd have no chance of signing him?

Two and a half months, out... think he'll be match fit?

and there is the point you make that if he was any good we wouldnt be looking at him. What happened to this MoneyBall recruitment strategy? Stubbs signed enough guys who weren't playing to,last a lifetime.

Lyons on the back of not playing f**ked up on Saturday, Tansey was blowing out his ass after 15 mins.... we need players good to go, we dont have the luxury of giving them four weeks or so to get up to speed.

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Two and a half months, out... think he'll be match fit?

and there is the point you make that if he was any good we wouldnt be looking at him. What happened to this MoneyBall recruitment strategy? Stubbs signed enough guys who weren't playing to,last a lifetime.

Lyons on the back of not playing f**ked up on Saturday, Tansey was blowing out his ass after 15 mins.... we need players good to go, we dont have the luxury of giving them four weeks or so to get up to speed.

I love the FACT that you are now onboard with the mess that Stubzo made - DESPITE defending him all the way, saying he did not get a fair chance etc. etc. etc.  :thumbsdown

So who should we sign? - given that you have asserted so often that "the BOD have Fu*ked up and spent all the money"?

And I told you previously Tansey played for 55 minutes in a team with 1 man short - so if he was struggling as you suggest, why was he not subbed earlier? :oops

"need players good to go" - you are not a Saints fan - we need good players to come and to stay

3 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I love the FACT that you are now onboard with the mess that Stubzo made - DESPITE defending him all the way, saying he did not get a fair chance etc. etc. etc.  :thumbsdown

So who should we sign? - given that you have asserted so often that "the BOD have Fu*ked up and spent all the money"?

And I told you previously Tansey played for 55 minutes in a team with 1 man short - so if he was struggling as you suggest, why was he not subbed earlier? :oops

"need players good to go" - you are not a Saints fan - we need good players to come and to stay

I realise now you may be a multi coloured ink person. I bid you good day, and will refrain from interacting with you on the grounds of good form, and common decency.

14 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

and there is the point you make that if he was any good we wouldnt be looking at him.

I didn't say that, did I? I said we wouldn't be signing him if he was playing regularly for Blackpool. If he was part of their plans, we wouldn't be singing him. 

I realise now you may be a multi coloured ink person. I bid you good day, and will refrain from interacting with you on the grounds of good form, and common decency.

and the FACT that you get showed up for your UTTER NONESENCE EVERY SINGLE TIME  . . . BYE  :cheers

Just now, Magic Monkey said:

Did you even look to see when he last played before posting that?

image.png.0cfa25af63683c4e25ae809d8c2a9248.png

Yeah two months so far, hey my bad. What a colossal mistake. Hopefully his next game will be for some other poor f**kers. Which could be more than two and half months when it comes round!

1 minute ago, Magic Monkey said:

I didn't say that, did I? I said we wouldn't be signing him if he was playing regularly for Blackpool. If he was part of their plans, we wouldn't be singing him. 

So in essence, if he was any good, at least in Blackpool's eyes?

Yeah two months so far, hey my bad. What a colossal mistake. Hopefully his next game will be for some other poor f**kers. Which could be more than two and half months when it comes round!

I was just pointing out that you rounded up a month and a half to two and a half months. I'd suggest that an uninjured player whose been out for six or seven weeks will regain full fitness faster than one who's been out for the ten or 11 weeks you were suggesting.