jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

You are totally deluded living in your Stubbs wonderland and spouting the same bullshit. Stubbs only wanted to keep 3 players that had won the Championship only months before - Magennis, Samson and Smith and that was based on a chat with a  gibbering journalist. What manager chooses a squad based on a journalist's opinion? The rest could all go according to Stubbs. He told MacKenzie to find a new club weeks after he had signed a new contract and even before Stubbs had watched him play. The same MacKenzie who was great and undefeated in the last six games of the season to keep us up but Stubbs wanted Kpekawa and Heaton as his centre halfs. £80k on a donkey that did not even attend the playoffs for the team that gave him a chance and pay his wages. Heaton over MacKenzie?  What an idiot. He never even gave Heaton 5 mins in League games after watching him being torn apart by amateurs of Spartans and Queens Park.

He told Baird to find a new club.

Flynn started only one League game under Stubbs with Stubbs preferring Willock.

Stubbs demanded the Board get rid of Captain Fantastic but the Board refused. They wisely got rid of Stubbs instead.

Paul McGinn, Player of the Year, was dropped as soon as Hodson was signed.

Stubbs started Smith in 4 of the 5 League games and only decided to get rid of him when Smith called him out for being a wanker.

With the exception of Magennis and Samson the players that were from last season and the mainstay for keeping us up were not wanted by Stubbs. What manager tells players to find new clubs when there is little chance of that happening and he has no replacements?

The guy signed the worst squad of new players ever assembled by a St Mirren manager. He wanted rid of the players who Kearney realised were the only decent pros that he had in the squad.

Stubbs' signings :

Coulson - loaned out to Cambridge in January - never played for them.

Kpekawa -  no club since we released him from a 2 year deal (2 years?????).

Heaton - 5 starts for non League Kidderminster and not played in months.

Willock - went on loan again to Crawley Town. Released by Man U. Signed for Gillingham today.

Jones - back to Southampton's U23 side.

Brock-Marsden - released by Birmingham, returned to Denmark.

Jeff King - without a club.

Ryan Edwards - returned to Hearts. Played 4 games for them.

Hodson - now with Gillingham.

Cooke - still with St Mirren. 3 starts all season.

Rogers - now back at Aberdeen after failing to get in the first team.

Aye, Stubbs sure had an eye for a player

Always find it amusing when someone replies with a post full of irrelevance!

On the point I was posting about, Kearney’s signings being far better than Stubbs’, the indisputable fact I pointed out is that there were 2 Stubbs signings in the sides that won the play offs and 2 Kearney outfield signings, with one of them being homegrown McAllister.

The other indisputable fact is that Stubbs wanted rid of fans’ favourite Cammy Smith and there was a meltdown on this forum from roasters like yourself.

And then Kearney got rid of him!

I didn’t post an opinion about it, just straight facts.

You replied with irrelevance, hearsay and made up fantasy.... none of which alters the facts I posted!

If you intend making more lengthy replies at least try and make them relevant to the points I make!

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

You dont count Hodson who was a free agent and rejected us for The Gills? And Willock who snubbed sevco for them?

i guess your logic dictates Mihal, McAllister, Musek, Jackson, Anton, Corbu, or Lyons were saints players either..?

first troll of the day trumped lol.

You've sort of answered your own stupid question there.

10 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Oh dear, another one who seems to be suggesting all these guys who kept us up werent saints players! Ask around bud, ask around.

No one has left for Gillingham from St. Mirren You tried pushing this as a thing that's happening - it's not a thing.

Lee Hodson signed as a free transfer after his release from Rangers

Matty Willock signed as a free transfer after his release from Manchester Utd

It's not rocket science - but then your history of posting on here proves that you're certainly no rocket scientist.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

TBF we were only a few penalty kicks from being relegated. 

You should always be fair - however, he was predicting it for months long before the penalties on the last day - he also predicted the BOD would bankrupt us and that useless midget Mullen was not a footballer etc etc etc.

7 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

You should always be fair - however, he was predicting it for months long before the penalties on the last day - he also predicted the BOD would bankrupt us and that useless midget Mullen was not a footballer etc etc etc.

I only commented on the fact his prediction we would get relegated, I've no interest in joining in the witch hunt thanks. 

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

No one has left for Gillingham from St. Mirren You tried pushing this as a thing that's happening - it's not a thing.

Lee Hodson signed as a free transfer after his release from Rangers

Matty Willock signed as a free transfer after his release from Manchester Utd

It's not rocket science - but then your history of posting on here proves that you're certainly no rocket scientist.

It might not be rocket science, but it certainly gets your thong in tangle for readons most find hard to fathom.

42 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I only commented on the fact his prediction we would get relegated, I've no interest in joining in the witch hunt thanks. 

Now I did not know that LPM was a witch...:cheers

Certainly his spells are crap . . . though

Edited by Sweeper07

50 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Put up or shut the f**k up and show me one post where i said we would be relegated, or one post where i declared we would be bankrupt. I get you may have issues, and its ok, not to be, ok. But its not so good to make up lies.

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Put up or shut the f**k up and show me one post where i said we would be relegated, or one post where i declared we would be bankrupt. I get you may have issues, and its ok, not to be, ok. But its not so good to make up lies.

You think I will waste my time going back through reams of your drivel . . . nice to see you deny it here, but the evidence is  out there and you know it - I sent you my thoughts on them plenty and you just ignored my comments - which have all proved what an ass you are !!!!:ninja

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

You think I will waste my time going back through reams of your drivel . . . nice to see you deny it here, but the evidence is  out there and you know it - I sent you my thoughts on them plenty and you just ignored my comments - which have all proved what an ass you are !!!!:ninja

Did ye... aye. What a plonker you are Rodney!

18 hours ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

22 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

My contact in Spain just informed me that we will shortly have a young goalkeeper from Spennymoor town FC on trial, his dad played in goals for Celtic :whistle

18 hours ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

25 year old Matthew Gould.

IMG_1560471829.517861.thumb.jpg.20e2afc16df3462d74955e9d196e39ae.jpg

He is currently sunning himself in Lanzarote, should be at Ralston for Wednesday. Decent young keeper, good cover.  

4 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

So Muzek and Gary Mac more or less done. McAllister looks a likely. Dreyer still a possibility... what about the others in next week . . .

I hope you speak the truth here as I would be very happy to see all four of those guys back this coming season. I’m not concerned about whether two of these would be loans, for me the bonus would be continuity in the squad.

Still need Popescu..........

And a (15goal a season) striker would obviously be the icing on the cake !

Not concerned at the lack of updates coming from the club as I trust Gus, Tony and OK, and do believe it’s good for any talks to be behind closed doors. Although I do admit I find that frustrating as f**k !

16 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

I hope you speak the truth here as I would be very happy to see all four of those guys back this coming season. I’m not concerned about whether two of these would be loans, for me the bonus would be continuity in the squad.

Still need Popescu..........

And a (15goal a season) striker would obviously be the icing on the cake !

Not concerned at the lack of updates coming from the club as I trust Gus, Tony and OK, and do believe it’s good for any talks to be behind closed doors. Although I do admit I find that frustrating as f**k !

Popescu is a pal of Muzek and they would both be happy to stay with us. His club wanting something for the player they have contracted is really no surprise - we just need to find the compromise that works for both clubs... Cannot guarantee that no one will swoop in, but, it is better than a fifty fifty chance he will be with us this season...

Most fans find it frustrating - it is the unknown stuff that kills you . . . But it is a frustrating game of chess for everyone, including manager, Gus and the BOD...

The 15 goal striker would be more than icing on the cake, it has the potential to give us much greater potential too. The Fakes want one of these also, as does every club in every league... there are a number of them out there, we just need the right one for us for next season.... and an extra one or goal scoring midfielder would be amazing too...

Bigger budget gives us more to play with - just hope we spend it very wisely . . . have patience ...:turtle

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:17 PM, Sweeper07 said:

So Muzek and Gary Mac more or less done. McAllister looks a likely. Dreyer still a possibility... what about the others in next week . . .

Are you sure about any of them or just hopefully speculating. 

38 minutes ago, pod said:

Are you sure about any of them or just hopefully speculating. 

You can only be sure when the contract is signed and the club announce it... even then didn't Ross County sign someone who then reneged  ...

Watch and see how sure I am by the outcome of my statements...  

48 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I can only be sure when the contract is signed and the club announce it... even then didn't Ross County sign someone who then reneged  ...

Watch and see how sure I am by the outcome of my statements...  

FIFY

Would you be willing to put up or shut up regarding the proxy vote that you claimed to have given?

Wouldn't want you accused of hypocrisy now wouldn't we. 🤔

50 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Would you be willing to put up or shut up regarding the proxy vote that you claimed to have given? emoji23.png

Wouldn't want you accused of hypocrisy now wouldn't we. 🤔

Just wish he would shut up - what he puts up is almost always utter pish . . .