Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

3 hours ago, aldo_j said:

Can you name some of the trialists that we looked at but rejected?

I could name only 3 of them, but I would get slaughtered for it either way - Right? I won't put names out as I was given the info in confidence - it is neither right for the players or anyone else at this stage... I also don't know yet about any coming in for training - not surprised really with all the current chaos at our beloved club - surely someone closer in can comment if any trialists have appeared? Here is your one and only snippet - One of them kicked a ball for Aberdeen previously though...

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Oh AYE and you are the sane one RIGHT !!! If I sound mentally unstable in YOUR head, that is a big clue for you. . . :hammer

Aye. It's a clue telling me to never meet you on a dark street.

I won't lie. You sound deeply creepy and weird.

Edited by oaksoft

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

I don't have a god - you do. My God is the one you will bow the knee to ….

I'm not a violent person but you should pass the message on that if YOUR god does exist I'm going to repeatedly punch him in the balls for thinking it's OK to inflict cancer and paedophile priests on children.

How exactly he is going to make me or anyone else BOW to him is beyond me. Has he been spending too much time reading Harry Potter and now he thinks he is Dumbledore?

Edited by oaksoft

3 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

I don't have a god - you do. My God is the one you will bow the knee to ….

If you need a God for a Sunday, I will give you saints rates of £50 an hour unless the saints are playing. I can do miraculous magic tricks. Turn Wine into Piss and with 2 fish and 5 loaves I can do a very tasty breadcrumb topped kedjeree that you would be surprised how many people claimed to have had enough of.

Good news
Tansey is back to fit after a successful opp, be like a new player if he can rediscover his Caley form
That would be good news.

I am not ITK, and never will be, but I have a feeling Pop will join us. I think the Gus role will ensure that these type of deals will go through regardless of the turmoil with the manager's position - providing the stability his role is supposed to.

On 6/26/2019 at 10:09 PM, Big Yards said:

We should bring back Gavin Reilly if possible. Far more likely to score the goals we need than Jackson or the duck last season 

Is he? His goalscoring record at this level is very similar to Jackson last season. 

Nothing he's done has ever shown that he's capable of being a regular goalscorer in the top flight. I don't think he's a route we should be going. 

I hear Jai Quitongo is available though. :lol: