Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

2 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I see that Uncle Roy at Ross County has been down the back of the sofa again.

Do you think he needed to do that to sign two out of contract players? Imo his management team are using their contacts to find and sign experienced pro's who arent past their sell by date! 

I grant you, it does seem a novel concept around Ralston! Perhaps our 'Tech Guy' Angus has had his nose put out of joint by Goody not wanting to sign any off his list?

18 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

See Ross County just added two more experienced players. How on earth did they manage to pull off that? I mean i dont even think they've got a technical director, or been to La Manga ffs!

Definitely would have been happy with Erwin. Sure his name has cropped up on here a few times. Probably this thread, tbf.

Just now, Magic Monkey said:

Definitely would have been happy with Erwin. Sure his name has cropped up on here a few times. Probably this thread, tbf.

6ft 2in striker who knows the league, and a decent Goalie. I think thats about 5 - 6 decent pro's they've brought in on top of whoever re-signed for them. Dont they know it's apparently really hard to do that? Lol

Erwin would have been a ideal signing for us this season.

Was outstanding in his last season at Motherwell which ultimately earned him his move to the English Championship.

I remember "that" game at Fir Park in 2015 where he tore our defence a new one that day.

3 minutes ago, NB18 said:

Erwin would have been a ideal signing for us this season.

Was outstanding in his last season at Motherwell which ultimately earned him his move to the English Championship.

I remember "that" game at Fir Park in 2015 where he tore our defence a new one that day.

Erwin was another 1 of our targets, another slips through the net

19 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

6ft 2in striker who knows the league, and a decent Goalie. I think thats about 5 - 6 decent pro's they've brought in on top of whoever re-signed for them. Dont they know it's apparently really hard to do that? Lol

We don't need a goalkeeper (currently) and Lee Erwin seems like he's hardly kicked a ball in 12 months. Of course you'll know better than anyone at either club that the due diligence Ross County are doing is more in-depth than what St Mirren are doing... 

5 minutes ago, elvis said:

Seemingly it was JMG who is well in the know who said  it. So a real good chance this is true. 

Losing one manager, poor. Losing two managers. bad. Losibng three managers. Very poor, losing four, outrageous. If true.