Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Short of a good left-back who could do a good job for The Buddies?

Look no further than Kirk Broadfoot, currently V. Unsettled as he has no team to play for and the best but distant hope on his horizon would be playing in Div 3.

Would his Scotland career not be better served by playing in the SPL at GHR?

One thing's certain: he'll be moving on...

Edited by bluto

I would be far more concerned if we lost McGowan than if we lost McLean. McLean is a good player who will only get better and I'd be hoping for a few hundred thousand for him at least, but his form was patchy last season and he's the kind of player who drifts in and out of games. Should anyone come in with a decent offer for him this summer, we should take it given the current situation.

I would be far more concerned if we lost McGowan than if we lost McLean. McLean is a good player who will only get better and I'd be hoping for a few hundred thousand for him at least, but his form was patchy last season and he's the kind of player who drifts in and out of games. Should anyone come in with a decent offer for him this summer, we should take it given the current situation.

100% agree wıth thıs.

Why? Adams is a goalkeeper which we need to fill and McLean is a midfielder. How do you deduce that Kenny is going down south?

Because we have no money for signings so I can only assume we are receiving a transfer fee for someone to counter the lost revenue that's been forecast. McLean is the only one where we keep all of the fee. Only IMHO

Purely speculation ,but would be good if it happened , how does Teale to Newco sound?

Lee McCulloch and Gary Teale are ex team mates from Wigan

Lee McCulloch in with the bricks at Ibrox

Saints need to reduce their wage bill

Newco have a transfer embargo , but can sign free agents

Newco don,t need superstars on big wages to get out of Division 3 , a combination of experienced players on modest wages and youngsters will do the job.

Could something like this happen

Purely speculation ,but would be good if it happened , how does Teale to Newco sound?

Newco don,t need superstars on big wages to get out of Division 3 , a combination of experienced players on modest wages and youngsters will do the job.

Would be great if it did but with Teale still having a year to run surely we'd have to negotiate some kind of pay off to unload him?

I think there are two chances of that happening: none and hee haw.

Edited by Sunny Saint