Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

A couple of people have said the same to me and also FTOF mentioned a trialist from Carlisle.

I asked a couple of players, 1 who's a good mate and both said we've had nobody in. If we had someone he would have told me not to mention names.

Sounds like we've still got some money to spend which is good.

Hope we do get a couple players in that can strengthen areas we need. I think Left Back and a solid defensive midfielder are key in my opinion. when goodwin is out we dont have anyone with dig (and Div is not the answer) also Div is not the answer at left back either.

Hope we do get a couple players in that can strengthen areas we need. I think Left Back and a solid defensive midfielder are key in my opinion. when goodwin is out we dont have anyone with dig (and Div is not the answer) also Div is not the answer at left back either.

I reckon we will be lucky if we get 1 player in :(

I reckon we will be lucky if we get 1 player in sad.png

Sadly it will prob be that way, but I can live and hope that the management team and BOD can see we harve real areas of weakness. If they want to progress more than they did last season a Left Back, Solid Mid and maybe a back up keeper if Adam is injured badly are defo what we need.

Sadly it will prob be that way, but I can live and hope that the management team and BOD can see we harve real areas of weakness. If they want to progress more than they did last season a Left Back, Solid Mid and maybe a back up keeper if Adam is injured badly are defo what we need.

An actual left back would be nice but I'm not even sure we will get that....................so I suspsect the chances of us signing a back up keeper for the back up keeper might be slim.

Who is the asian chap that was wearing a suit and running about with a big black case.....looked like a bookie.

Doctor Wong.

He's also my G.P. from the Barrhead Health Centre.

He has Saints Calender and Saints mousemat in his Surgery.

Edited by shull

No, you're wight - he is a doctor.

He's a great wee guy. An absolute Saints fanatic.

Took me 20 minutes to get a prescription from him last time i was in.

Made the fatal mistake of asking him about a previous Saturdays Saints performance.

I couldnae f**kin shut him up after that.

A guid buddie.

Craig Beattie available now, Danny was interested before, might he go in again and forget a left back ??

St.Johnstone said to be in for him but face competition from another SPL club, hmmmm.......

I read hibs and dundee are after him div.

Craig Beattie available now, Danny was interested before, might he go in again and forget a left back ??

St.Johnstone said to be in for him but face competition from another SPL club, hmmmm.......

St Johnstone "lead the race" to sign Craig Beattie, according to the BBC.

I have to say that despite my previous assertions that they would be weaker, if they're lining up with a strikeforce of Craig Beattie, Rowan Vine, Nigel Hasselbaink, Gregory Tade and Stevie May, that ain't to be sniffed at. Though they did sign Patrick Cregg, which cancels alllll of that out. I hope. :unsure:

St Johnstone "lead the race" to sign Craig Beattie, according to the BBC.

I have to say that despite my previous assertions that they would be weaker, if they're lining up with a strikeforce of Craig Beattie, Rowan Vine, Nigel Hasselbaink, Gregory Tade and Stevie May, that ain't to be sniffed at. Though they did sign Patrick Cregg, which cancels alllll of that out. I hope. :unsure:

I think the deal is as good as done, that will be some attacking threat st.j will have indeed.