Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

You're backing the wrong horse.

Again.

Ricky has done almost nothing but constantly troll for at least a year now.

FS might not be your cup of tea but there's absolutely no way that he has engaged in anywhere near the same degree of utter bellendry that Ricky has.

Not even shull has done that.

Ricky is a bored pensioner and appears to be single-handedly trying to ruin the forum for longer than I can remember.

Enjoy him if you want but don't drag other forum users unfairly into the same category just because you don't like them personally.

You must not have been paying attention a few years ago when I got pissed off by fartaway and his odious plane-watching cabbie pal (who has, amazingly now ditched fartaway!  To be deserted by someone like that scabbie peaks volumes.)

Trolling for a year is nothing.  Fartaway has been trolling longer than anyone on this forum.  He's the reason why I bluto walked away.

I came back when div on twitter mentioned there had been a wank tank set up.  It had been happily cleansed.  I lurked.  Some of the humour, sense and fun appeared to be returning so I rejoined. 

When they were allowed back out, I still avoided them.   For a short while I gave fartaway the chance to be seen as normal.  He soon failed.

These days, I click on the forum - set to go to unread posts - and scroll past those I ignore and only read posts by interesting Buds.  When I've read those posts (occasionally tainted by people quoting the twat) I mark the forum as "read".

Ricky is merely doing unto fartaway what fartaway did to him - and to others.  And it IS working.  He doesn't like it up him!  :)

It's great. :)

This interchange sums it up for me.

1 hour ago, WeeBud said:

You’d be the bigger person if you just took responsibility for your own behaviour......for someone who projects themselves as worldly and all understanding you behave worse than my youngest of four daughters!!

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Dear WeeBud

Thank you for your suggestion. 

I will when others do the same. 

I'm merely a mirror reflecting others. 

fartaway has needed no dragging into a bad light.  he has always cast his own shitey shadow ahead of himself.

1 hour ago, WeeBud said:

Does your Narcissism know no bounds?? She actually spoke to you once in the 1877 Club when your group took all the available chairs to watch the Old Firm game and blocked the area between the entrance and the bar. She thought you were arrogant, I told her to respect her elders......maybe I was wrong 🤷‍♂️

Fair comment.

fartaway would never have done that.

He never goes there.

1 hour ago, WeeBud said:

Does your Narcissism know no bounds?? She actually spoke to you once in the 1877 Club when your group took all the available chairs to watch the Old Firm game and blocked the area between the entrance and the bar. She thought you were arrogant, I told her to respect her elders......maybe I was wrong 🤷‍♂️

Ah well Wee Bud 

Wrong man. I haven't watched any old firm games at the 1877 Club. I only go in at most 1 hour before kick off. Only drink diet coke and there is only so much of that one can take. 

And my apologies, wee bud.  

Fartaway might well have actually been there!

As you say, the culprit was acting in an arrogant manner and was watching an Old Firm match in a St Mirren environment.

Though the "all the available chairs bit" knocks hollow.  Can't imagine him being popular enough...

Edited by antrin

5 minutes ago, antrin said:

As you say, the culprit was acting in an arrogant manner and was watching an Old Firm match in a St Mirren environment.

Though the "all the available chairs bit" knocks hollow.  Can't imagine him being popular enough...

I see he started both Coronavirus threads. (only two of the many he has started). Perhaps he invented the idea of Social Isolation? That's why he doesn't attend games. It all makes sense now. 

8 hours ago, antrin said:

Except I actually know who he is Antrin, once again he is talking nonsense!!

9 minutes ago, Yflab said:

If you can’t spell big words you should refrain from using them. 🤣

Probably but it is one sure way to get attention on here. Incontinence is your speciality. Rectal or written. 

Edited by St.Ricky

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I think you are hilarious. 

You love to play the put upon old chap and yet this thread is a prime example of you showing that you could start a rammy in an empty house and absolutely revel in the fact that you've just done so.

No time for that shite whatsoever. I wonder what it is you're lacking in life that's made you this way.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

You love to play the put upon old chap and yet this thread is a prime example of you showing that you could start a rammy in an empty house and absolutely revel in the fact that you've just done so.

No time for that shite whatsoever. I wonder what it is you're lacking in life that's made you this way.

Started with little to eat. Fights every day. Food improved. Grew big. Always enjoyed taking on a bully. Fights stopped. Still enjoy taking on a bully or two. They don't like it. Nothing changes in that regard.