Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Started with little to eat. Fights every day. Food improved. Grew big. Always enjoyed taking on a bully. Fights stopped. Still enjoy taking on a bully or two. They don't like it. Nothing changes in that regard. 

Well, someone, who clearly isn't a bully, called you out for lying about something to cover your own tracks and you've decided to go the 'lolololol I troll you' route.

I mean, that's not exactly becoming of someone who declares themselves intent on taking down bullies. Surely a more reasonable person would acknowledge they've been caught out rather than doubling down and laughing at the person saying it.

Especially when it's over something like being outwardly obnoxious and arrogant in the 1877 club...Two quite 'bullyish' traits to be accused of. Instead of acknowledging it and either refuting it or explaining it as a misunderstanding, you've simply gone 'wisnae me, I've never been there during an OF game, chief' until pointed out that you're lying and then laughing at the folk who raised the point.

So yeah, you're not doing the arrogant or obnoxious accusations any favours by being both of these things when called on it.

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Well, someone, who clearly isn't a bully, called you out for lying about something to cover your own tracks and you've decided to go the 'lolololol I troll you' route.

I mean, that's not exactly becoming of someone who declares themselves intent on taking down bullies. Surely a more reasonable person would acknowledge they've been caught out rather than doubling down and laughing at the person saying it.

Especially when it's over something like being outwardly obnoxious and arrogant in the 1877 club...Two quite 'bullyish' traits to be accused of. Instead of acknowledging it and either refuting it or explaining it as a misunderstanding, you've simply gone 'wisnae me, I've never been there during an OF game, chief' until pointed out that you're lying and then laughing at the folk who raised the point.

So yeah, you're not doing the arrogant or obnoxious accusations any favours by being both of these things when called on it.

Opinions are welcome, even when they differ from mine. 

11 hours ago, antrin said:

You must not have been paying attention a few years ago when I got pissed off by fartaway and his odious plane-watching cabbie pal (who has, amazingly now ditched fartaway!  To be deserted by someone like that scabbie peaks volumes.)

Trolling for a year is nothing.  Fartaway has been trolling longer than anyone on this forum.  He's the reason why I bluto walked away.

I came back when div on twitter mentioned there had been a wank tank set up.  It had been happily cleansed.  I lurked.  Some of the humour, sense and fun appeared to be returning so I rejoined. 

When they were allowed back out, I still avoided them.   For a short while I gave fartaway the chance to be seen as normal.  He soon failed.

These days, I click on the forum - set to go to unread posts - and scroll past those I ignore and only read posts by interesting Buds.  When I've read those posts (occasionally tainted by people quoting the twat) I mark the forum as "read".

Ricky is merely doing unto fartaway what fartaway did to him - and to others.  And it IS working.  He doesn't like it up him!  :)

It's great. :)

This interchange sums it up for me.

fartaway has needed no dragging into a bad light.  he has always cast his own shitey shadow ahead of himself.

I know you have your personal history with FS but I guarantee you that you are backing the wrong horse with Ricky.

Take a step back from the FS thing for a second and have another look.

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Opinions are welcome, even when they differ from mine. 

Clearly they aren't though, as you didn't welcome it.

You flatly denied it was you and then laughed at the person after they proved you were lying about it.

You're completely tying yourself in knots here.

28 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

You love to play the put upon old chap and yet this thread is a prime example of you showing that you could start a rammy in an empty house and absolutely revel in the fact that you've just done so.

No time for that shite whatsoever. I wonder what it is you're lacking in life that's made you this way.

I've been asking him that directly for over a year.

Don't hold your breath for an answer.

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I know you have your personal history with FS but I guarantee you that you are backing the wrong horse with Ricky.

Take a step back from the FS thing for a second and have another look.

Backing a horse? 

I'd hope that any poster on here just posts things as they see them. Are you suggesting that canals or cliques exist? Surely not. 

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Clearly they aren't though, as you didn't welcome it.

You flatly denied it was you and then laughed at the person after they proved you were lying about it.

You're completely tying yourself in knots here.

Not really. I haven't commented at all other than to say that it is hilarious the lengths some people go to on the forum. I will say however that lying is a strong, and in this case, inappropriate word. 

Edited by St.Ricky

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Backing a horse? 

I'd hope that any poster on here just posts things as they see them. Are you suggesting that canals or cliques exist? Surely not. 

I have always thought, from pretty much the instant you joined the forum, that I knew exactly what type of person you were.

When you were exposed for your behaviour in the 1877 club, followed by your lying about it, and then seeing your reaction to being caught out, it confirmed that my first instinct about you was spot on.

I have had my run-ins with many posters on here over the years but you are a different beast altogether. The one thing I really have a talent for is that I can smell a bastard a mile off and you stink. This thread confirms it for me.

Edited by oaksoft

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I have always thought, from pretty much the instant you joined the forum, that I knew exactly what type of person you were.

When you were exposed for your behaviour in the 1877 club, followed by your lying about it, and then seeing your reaction to being caught out, it confirmed that my first instinct about you was spot on.

I have had my run-ins with many posters on here over the years but you are a different beast altogether. The one thing I really have a talent for is that I can smell a bastard a mile off and you stink.

Of course you can. It's yourself you smell. One of your issues is lack of originality. Add to that your limited approach to argument and you are too easy for words. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

Can the mods either change the title or get the irrelevant crap stopped. PLEASE ! 

Get a grip man . . .

LB signed please, and then we can dream of a lethal striker to join big JO   :magic

After your posts about how kids deserve cancer, you are lucky to be still on the forum at all.

14 hours ago, faraway saint said:
15 hours ago, WeeBud said:

Ricky, this shite is beyond tedious.....any chance you could just chuck it??

HI new cry is "ignore". 

Ignore's no use when he's trolling the whole forum.

He needs a word, but is seems he gets free rein, quite why is beyond me.

A total fcukwit that's been ruining the forum for far too long.

So why not ignore........... I do it to you and it works for me, a lot of your posts are very reasonable but when you start to get nasty you a are an obnoxiousn little shite and I have a certain set of skills and I WILL find you etc etc etc . :) gies a break

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

After your posts about how kids deserve cancer, you are lucky to be still on the forum at all.

As well as being an utter liar, tough gig trying to get get Antrim to hate the guy you hate and like the guy you like.

Your a sad sad twat...

Now can you post relevant stuff on this thread for a change !

LB  - can we sign two more strikers?  SOme of the younger lads out on loan . . . 

13 hours ago, oaksoft said:

13 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You're backing the wrong horse.

Again.

Ricky has done almost nothing but constantly troll for at least a year now.

FS might not be your cup of tea but there's absolutely no way that he has engaged in anywhere near the same degree of utter bellendry that Ricky has.

Not even shull has done that.

Ricky is a bored pensioner and appears to be single-handedly trying to ruin the forum for longer than I can remember.

Enjoy him if you want but don't drag other forum users unfairly into the same category just because you don't like them personally.

Who made you the arbiter of which horse to back, or is your real name Piggott?

8 minutes ago, jaybee said:

pot.....................................kettle.........................................black.............................:)

You got to be f**king kidding if I went on and on like these people I would chuck coming on here.