Jump to content

Speculation Thread


jimdickloyal

Recommended Posts

😂

Power is not a deep sitting holding midfielder. You could actually have worked that out by watching the few games that he's played for us so far. According to Killie fans (see below) he was played alongside Gary Dicker, who was the holding midfielder in the Killie team, when Killie had their best seasons. 

We need to develop Erhahon into a deeper sitting holding midfielder, allowing Power to be winning the ball in the opponent's half.

Quote

 

Power will be really, really good for you if paired with someone tasked with sitting in front of the defence, allowing him to go charging about winning the ball back. If he's played beside someone who isn't disciplined though you'll find yourself without a centre midfield quite regularly. 

He was our man of the match just about every week when he was in there with Dicker (when Dicker was any good). 

He's very much an aggressive, hard tackling number 8 and not so much a disciplined 6.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, FTOF said:

😂

Power is not a deep sitting holding midfielder. You could actually have worked that out by watching the few games that he's played for us so far. According to Killie fans (see below) he was played alongside Gary Dicker, who was the holding midfielder in the Killie team, when Killie had their best seasons. 

We need to develop Erhahon into a deeper sitting holding midfielder, allowing Power to be winning the ball in the opponent's half.

 

 

A deeper sitting? U cannot be serious...he hardly crosses the halfway line just now. If he sits any deeper he will be in the stand...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

Goodwin is hoping to bring in a winger before Saturday seemingly, hopefully with a good bit of pace.

Rangers player , heard we asked ? Jones , Barker , Middleton ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, billyg said:

Rangers player , heard we asked ? Jones , Barker , Middleton ?

No idea mate, seemingly we have a couple of options and hope to have 1 in for the Dundee game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

No idea mate, seemingly we have a couple of options and hope to have 1 in for the Dundee game.

 We definitely need some pace in the team, so that would be good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

Not really a winger but I see Greg Stewart is still available, would definitely take him.

 Didn't you mention we had inquired about him and that his wages were too rich for us?

Edited by FTOF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, FTOF said:

 Didn't you mention we had inquired about him and that his wages were too rich for us?

That was a while back, we seemingly could of got him but we opted for Brock Madsen instead 😬 

Im sure he was wanting something like 3k a week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, JJ McG said:

That was a while back, we seemingly could of got him but we opted for Brock Madsen instead 😬 

Im sure he was wanting something like 3k a week.

I'd heard that was Stubbs' doing that we ended up with Brock-Madsen and we were actually pursuing Stewart at the time.

Edited by kevo_smfc
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So would I but I’d have been happier with Stewart. Especially if he’s going to St. Johnstone. 

Don't know whether JJMcG is on the wind up, but he's told the fakes fans on P&B that Middleton deal is as good as done, and that we've offered a deal to Stewart too.

Despite borrowing £900K more than us from the government, the carrot crunching f**kwits are roaring and greeting about us using our loan money to fund transfers.:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't know whether JJMcG is on the wind up, but he's told the fakes fans on P&B that Middleton deal is as good as done, and that we've offered a deal to Stewart too.
Despite borrowing £900K more than us from the government, the carrot crunching f**kwits are roaring and greeting about us using our loan money to fund transfers.
Rubbish... We are flush with season ticket income, merchandise sales and maximised income from attendance at games!

We are obviously rich!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This sounds like an utter fabrication. ( yeah, I know it's the S**) 
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15725086/watford-transfer-st-mirrens-mcgrath/
Total fabrication, but what are Aberdeen looking at for Ferguson? I wouldn't say McGrath should be worth much less than him TBH. £2,000,000 would be a good starting point for negotiations as surly apart from the big clubs, Brexit will make English clubs look north and we shouldn't be getting shit offers in that case either.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JG on STV, saying that we're in for an attacking wide player, who would be a loan, but he would like to make it permanent. It's 50/50 at the moment. Not far enough down the line to say it's happening. He's a player he's been a big admirer of for a number of years.

Has also been more dialogue regarding McGrath and McCarthy, but no fresh bids.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:
3 hours ago, munoz said:
This sounds like an utter fabrication. ( yeah, I know it's the S**) 
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15725086/watford-transfer-st-mirrens-mcgrath/

Total fabrication, but what are Aberdeen looking at for Ferguson? I wouldn't say McGrath should be worth much less than him TBH. £2,000,000 would be a good starting point for negotiations as surly apart from the big clubs, Brexit will make English clubs look north and we shouldn't be getting shit offers in that case either.

Ferguson is a decent player , wouldn’t be surprised if he lands up at Ipox sooner or later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

JG on STV, saying that we're in for an attacking wide player, who would be a loan, but he would like to make it permanent. It's 50/50 at the moment. Not far enough down the line to say it's happening. He's a player he's been a big admirer of for a number of years.

Has also been more dialogue regarding McGrath and McCarthy, but no fresh bids.

 

Matty Kennedy ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...