Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Heard we are talking to a proven goal scorer about coming to us in the summer. Early days but it is a name that would surprise a few on here.

So who is it then if you are in the know? We defo need some decent fire power up top.

Also anyone know who the Portugese guy on trial or training with us is/was? Or what position he plays?

Plenty of reports stating it is looking like in the region of 750k for McLean and to a previous poster why wouldn't dl see much of it? We are debt free with a league cup semi final on the horizon which will surely cover most if not all of the difference without rangers

IMO dl will get a good amount of what is made on McLean to re invest in the squad be it wages or a small transfer fee for players people need to stop being so negative about our clubs financial position we are one of the best kept clubs in Scotland simple as that any extra money we make is intact that extra money

What makes you think we are debt free ? I have npt seen any turnover reports but I was of the opinion we run at a loss and do indeed have debt ? I may be wrong.

If that is the case I don't imagine there would be much if any made available to DL.

So who is it then if you are in the know? We defo need some decent fire power up top.

Also anyone know who the Portugese guy on trial or training with us is/was? Or what position he plays?

The information came from "the top" and he asked for it to be kept quiet. It is however a player everyone on here will have heard of. I would be surprised if it came off but I'm led to believe the player hasn't rebuffed Danny's approach. The players club is asking him to take a wage cut and his nose is out of joint. We'll see I suppose.

What makes you think we are debt free ? I have npt seen any turnover reports but I was of the opinion we run at a loss and do indeed have debt ? I may be wrong.

If that is the case I don't imagine there would be much if any made available to DL.

If we were running at a loss I would be surprised to see the board making funds available in this window.(which they have according to Danny).

The information came from "the top" and he asked for it to be kept quiet. It is however a player everyone on here will have heard of. I would be surprised if it came off but I'm led to believe the player hasn't rebuffed Danny's approach. The players club is asking him to take a wage cut and his nose is out of joint. We'll see I suppose.

We all know it's Cristiano Ronaldo, but is he any better than Teale?

One half of Jedwardo?

paixao_celeb_595_sns.jpg

My info is from the fact Danny and sg have said it in many interviews recently that we are debt free

Especially Danny he mentions it alot

The player is a centre foreward. Quite similar to what we've already got tbh.

Then what you might be suggesting is that big Higdon could be coming back, I would welcome him back with open arms, but the moaning faced twats who sit around me in the west stand might not be so welcoming to the big man. If indeed it is him then I would imagine bigger clubs than us would be willing to offer more cash than us.

Edited by class of 76-77