Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

1 hour ago, pod said:

Couldn't we get another loan deal. :) 

Would be great.

However, if Ronan continues to shine, unfortunately for us, he'll either be given a chance in the 1st team squad at Wolves or he'll be farmed out to a bigger club playing at a higher level.

As much as he'll have enjoyed his time here, he'll have loftier ambitions in order to progress his career.

Would be great.
However, if Ronan continues to shine, unfortunately for us, he'll either be given a chance in the 1st team squad at Wolves or he'll be farmed out to a bigger club playing at a higher level.
As much as he'll have enjoyed his time here, he'll have loftier ambitions in order to progress his career.

Still love him to stay on though …

Would be great.

Still love him to stay on though …

17 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Good luck to Lee if true , never worked for him here but could be the move he needs to get back playing , Jim must have seen something in him to bring him here.

He used to be a  very decent player. I think Jim alluded to Lee struggling badly with fitness after Covid. As you say, all the very best Lee.

I absolutely love Robert Snodgrass as a player and he is a top class human being too.

Would just have a slight concern about whether he might just be over the hill now or not.

Surely he could still do a turn in the Scottish Premiership??

ETA

Just checked. He’s only 34. Come on Snoddy, you know it makes sense. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

9 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I absolutely love Robert Snodgrass as a player and he is a top class human being too.

Would just have a slight concern about whether he might just be over the hill now or not.

Surely he could still do a turn in the Scottish Premiership??

I would think so for the rest of the season and perhaps beyond 

1 minute ago, antrin said:

I’m also a big fan of Snodgrass.

but he has had knee troubles…

mibbe that IS Saints’ realistic market…?

Almost worth the cash just to have a guy like that around the younger players in your squad. What role model on and off the park. 
Used sparingly, which I think he probably would be anyway, he could be a quality signing.

Cannae see it though. Surely clubs with deeper pockets than us will be interested too?