Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

7 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

That's my point 

I think in the past Ross would think he could easily get one over JG when it came to players. It would appear that SR is a totally different prospect as if for say Ross sneaks in and signs a SR target, I can imagine SR would already have a few targets already primed just in case.

A now think SR is very old school being that players will have a use but then moved on to be replaced in an evolving squad and not hold onto players because he feels he has to.

15 hours ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

I think in the past Ross would think he could easily get one over JG when it came to players. It would appear that SR is a totally different prospect as if for say Ross sneaks in and signs a SR target, I can imagine SR would already have a few targets already primed just in case.

A now think SR is very old school being that players will have a use but then moved on to be replaced in an evolving squad and not hold onto players because he feels he has to.

I like that viewpoint 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

If by rotten you mean made up tosh designed to annoy the f**k out of people with its level of childish attention seeking …… then yes, I agree 👍

I agree, he’s over on the match thread with more desperately trying to be controversial attention seeking pish.

Definitely the Fuds Fud………..

3 hours ago, norrie82 said:

125k for Dylan Reid what an absolute insult .  But seems our board might accept. Dearie dearie me 

Looks like we've accepted their offer , whatever it is , but that might not be a bad move. I'm not sure if he would want to go there and someone else will surely put in a better offer , and with add-ons we'll make much more from him that way than we would by letting his contract expire and us getting a development fee with no add-ons ! One way or other , he's not going to play much for the first team !

17 minutes ago, billyg said:

Looks like we've accepted their offer , whatever it is , but that might not be a bad move. I'm not sure if he would want to go there and someone else will surely put in a better offer , and with add-ons we'll make much more from him that way than we would by letting his contract expire and us getting a development fee with no add-ons ! One way or other , he's not going to play much for the first team !

Tremendous- couldn’t he play in our first team because it looks pretty average to me. Also isn’t it pointless unearthing and nurturing talent only to have it stolen for 100k . It’s like Celtic offering us the change in their pocket. Gone are the days when we sell for 100k was the quote from the board. I’d rather play the lad and lose him next season getting a simelar development fee than sell him up the road . I refuse to believe we are actually doing this