Top 5 Dvd's You Own

spankin_panda

Like most folk, I imagine, I at first went bonkers on buying f**king DVDs and I now have about 50 or 60 of the bloody things, as well as about 20 that came as free gifts in Saturday newspaper supplements - which mostly I've not yet watched.

Now, I very rarely buy one, unless it's a classic fillum (The Third Man, 2001-A Space Odyssey) or an outstanding TV box set (Our Friends in The North, The Singing Detective - and soon Tutti Frutti).

Like most folk, I imagine, I at first went bonkers on buying f**king DVDs and I now have about 50 or 60 of the bloody things, as well as about 20 that came as free gifts in Saturday newspaper supplements - which mostly I've not yet watched.

Now, I very rarely buy one, unless it's a classic fillum (The Third Man, 2001-A Space Odyssey) or an outstanding TV box set (Our Friends in The North, The Singing Detective - and soon Tutti Frutti).

So what, then, are your top five? Or are you just going to reach number 2 then stop?

Love Street - The Movie

How the Cup Was Won - 1987

Family Guy

R30 - Rush

OGWT

By the way, Southside, I remember One Summer. Is it still as good now as in the 80s when it was out?

Yep, cracking series. I was only about 12 when it first came out so watching it again as a so-called adult meant I probably appreciated it more. Scully on the other hand wasn't quite as good as I remembered but the books are classics.

1. Gregory's Girl (A Classic.)

2. Wrestlemania Box Set (Live entertainment at its very best!)

3. Knockin' Nurses :ph34r: (The less said the better.)

4. A Room for Romeo Brass (Great effort from Shane Meddows, director of "This is England".)

5. How the Cup Was Won (The only decent Saints' DVD by a wide margin!)

In no particular order....................

1/ Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet (brill film, brill soundtrack) :thumbs2

2/ The Great Escape (brill film and Steve McQueen is fantastic) :2cool

3/ The News Boys (little known Christian Bale musical based on a true story) :)

4/ Philadelphia/Green Mile/Saving Private Ryan/Forrest Gump (big Tom Hanks fan) :notworthy

There is so many it's hard to choose but will go for...

5/ Moulin Rouge! (great choreography, music and Ewan's no' a bad chanter!) :clapping:clapping