Saints V C*ltic Painting

shull

sounds like the poor guy has got some burd up the duff and her dad has demanded he do the right thing.

still, if he can shift a painting for a couple of grand every couple of months then I'm sure she will be happy.

I would have been interested although the 20 quid postage seems steep.

No a chimp with a brush between his toes!

Either that or it was one of the finalists in Douglas Alexander's primary schools competition to design me my Xmas cards contest.

Ha ha, that's by Aber's mate Gerry Docherty, a wee auld retired dude who spends his time between Paisley and Largs. Mibbe not his best work, but he handed Aber a nice wee work when we interviewed hin for the movie. Nice wee guy, Lowry-esque in his style... :)

some of the more critical reviews of this artwork must have hit a nerve. or were the moderators just awfully slow to move this topic?

if, as stated by another poster, that this work is one of the artists poorer efforts then I would hate to see the fee he commands for better paintings.

art is subjective and I guess the value of a work is whatever someone ends up paying but 15 hunner quid for a piece of work by a little known artist is quite righty getting pelters from his target consumer. (ie st mirren fans).

out of interest, do artists own the rights to any image they paint? does the club give permission for artists to do this type of work? if I were the commercial manager I would be looking for a percentage from this artist considering the profit he would make.

Edited by Evil_Panda

some of the more critical reviews of this artwork must have hit a nerve. or were the moderators just awfully slow to move this topic?

if, as stated by another poster, that this work is one of the artists poorer efforts then I would hate to see the fee he commands for better paintings.

art is subjective and I guess the value of a work is whatever someone ends up paying but 15 hunner quid for a piece of work by a little known artist is quite righty getting pelters from his target consumer. (ie st mirren fans).

out of interest, do artists own the rights to any image they paint? does the club give permission for artists to do this type of work? if I were the commercial manager I would be looking for a percentage from this artist considering the profit he would make.

If you were the commercial manager, you'd be a fat gingy twat......................