Is This Site Infected?

iceblink

Fixed it. The problem was relating to a users avatar which was hotlinked through to another website which Google seem to think is infected.

No infection here and user in question has been updated and offending avatar removed.

• 3 weeks later...
Fixed it. The problem was relating to a users avatar which was hotlinked through to another website which Google seem to think is infected.

No infection here and user in question has been updated and offending avatar removed.

That makes no sense to me whatsoever. You sound like a star trek fan :lol:

Talking about infected PCs etc

Mines is brand new and Ive noticed that my mouse cursor keeps moving as though someone had got in from a remote access type of style. When I went to log in on here my auto memory thing on the username through up a username called Angus1690 :angry:

Something makes me thing that some cúnt is accessing my laptop and using it from another location . . . Is this possible without me granting remote access permissions :unsure:

Talking about infected PCs etc

Mines is brand new and Ive noticed that my mouse cursor keeps moving as though someone had got in from a remote access type of style. When I went to log in on here my auto memory thing on the username through up a username called Angus1690 :angry:

Something makes me thing that some cúnt is accessing my laptop and using it from another location . . . Is this possible without me granting remote access permissions :unsure:

If you have a Trojan Virus, it can be done apparently but your Anti Virus would let you know that If you scan it mate