Top Five Boo-boy Cliches.

Crispian Crunchie

1. <Insert manager name> is tactically naive.

2. "Haw, <Insert manager name> are you watching this?!".

3. <Insert manager name> is the worst we've ever had.

4. I don't care if we stuck a load past <Insert name of diddy club tanked by Saints>, <Insert manager name> has us playing negative football.

5. <Insert manager name>...well.....ah just don't like him.

712 years of continuous improvement

limited budget

dominated the game - but were unlucky

injuries to key players

better football this season

Well done on finding 5 Gusophile cliches, I was struggling with it. Just goes to show how bereft of ideas they are.

Well done on finding 5 Gusophile cliches, I was struggling with it. Just goes to show how bereft of ideas they are.

'bereft of ideas' is not being able to think up anything fresh of your own. Like piggy-backing on an innovative, original gusophile thread instead of starting something new of your own.

Then again, boo-boys have nothing new to add to their tired, threadbare, weary moans.

Yawn............

Edited by bluto

'bereft of ideas' is not being able to think up anything fresh of your own. Like piggy-backing on an innovative, original gusophile thread instead of starting something new of your own.

The again, boo-boys have nothing new to add to their tired, threadbare, weary moans.

Yawn............

So why reply if it bores you so much?

The again, boo-boys have nothing new to add to their tired, threadbare, weary moans.

Yawn............

The GM debate hasn't changed much since the bad run in the 2006/07 season - it's a bit like WW1, both sides are well dug in. Current form dictates which sides goes over the top for the big push (two WW1 cliches :rolleyes: ), I really didn't see the need for a new thread.

Another couple as follows:-

1: I think we should replace <Insert manager name> with <Insert name of random former Saints player> as he knows how Saints work, the fans like him and he's done well at <Insert name of team managed by said random former Saints player>

2: I think we should replace <Insert manager name> with <Insert name of random former Saints player> as he knows how Saints work, the fans like him and not in a job so we can get him on the cheap.

The GM debate hasn't changed much since the bad run in the 2006/07 season - it's a bit like WW1, both sides are well dug in. Current form dictates which sides goes over the top for the big push (two WW1 cliches :rolleyes: ), I really didn't see the need for a new thread.

Women will be giving you white feathers as you walk down Greenhill Road... :)

1. The only reason we finished xth in the league was because y number of teams were worse than us.

2. The manager never signs attacking players.

3. He's a great player. The assistant manager signed him.

4. What a result. Great performance. Clearly the assistant manager picked the team and tactics today.

5. Why does he insist on playing players out of position? I'd play Jack Ross and Billy Mehmet in midfield.

1. The only reason we finished xth in the league was because y number of teams were worse than us.

2. The manager never signs attacking players.

3. He's a great player. The assistant manager signed him.

4. What a result. Great performance. Clearly the assistant manager picked the team and tactics today.

5. Why does he insist on playing players out of position? I'd play Jack Ross and Billy Mehmet in midfield.

:lol: Classics every one.

F*CK SAKE YOU !!!!

A Guy who sat in front of me in the North Bank adressed the above to Junior Mendes on many occasions

Some chap in the LS end at Love st. was so exasperated with the team , he was choking out effings , all the b's and c's of the day , then in a moment of pure 100% frustration came out with ..........."and you , Mehmet, ya feckin , ya bast, ya chunt , ya feckin , ach you Mehmet , ya feckin plant that you are " :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Some chap in the LS end at Love st. was so exasperated with the team , he was choking out effings , all the b's and c's of the day , then in a moment of pure 100% frustration came out with ..........."and you , Mehmet, ya feckin , ya bast, ya chunt , ya feckin , ach you Mehmet , ya feckin plant that you are " :huh:

I think SPS moved to the North Bank soon after that. :rolleyes: