Mobile Phone Contract

whosyirdaddy

Right folks, my fiance told me today she was gonna get me a new phone for Xmas.... And I told her I wouldnt have her spending a guid few hundred quid to get me the handset that I want (well one of them) ..... I use my pay & go a lot for work and spend between £20 bare minimum and £50ish some months with my work .....

So I told he best grabbing a contract decent minutes and text etc - See the thing is Im no daftie when it comes to choosing the correct tariff but sometimes you get these daft things that if your willing to take a new contract you get free PS3s / XBoxs / Ipod etc and she actually advised me she seen one online today but it wast for the handset I was after....

Just wondering - If any of you get one of these emails telling you about getting something free and it has the Sony w995 or if your clued up on your phones something to a similar spec then please drop a wee reply on here ....

At the end of the day .... £££ would be saved on handset, bills/spending and even if there was a freebie its certainly the right time of year to nab one :P

Plenty of views - No reponces :lol:

Thank god Im no bad at checking these things out myself .... Just got my new deal in

Sony Ericsson Satio - 12.1 Pixel Camera, HSDPA, Built In Navigation and Free Wi-Fi Built in, 3G & Quadband, Mobile TV compatible and loads more with a free 8GB memory card chucked in

Free Slim Line Playstation 3 - With an auto cashback cheque for £150 after 28 days service.

1200 anyone anytime minutes, Unlimited Text, Unlimited Landlines and Unlimited Mobile Internet......

No bad for £40 a month :)

Nice phone too B)

• 3 weeks later...

Plenty of views - No reponces :lol:

Thank god Im no bad at checking these things out myself .... Just got my new deal in

Sony Ericsson Satio - 12.1 Pixel Camera, HSDPA, Built In Navigation and Free Wi-Fi Built in, 3G & Quadband, Mobile TV compatible and loads more with a free 8GB memory card chucked in

Free Slim Line Playstation 3 - With an auto cashback cheque for £150 after 28 days service.

1200 anyone anytime minutes, Unlimited Text, Unlimited Landlines and Unlimited Mobile Internet......

No bad for £40 a month :)

Nice phone too B)

That sounds good who did u get the deal from