Us Zip Code

whosyirdaddy

Im wondering if anyone knows how to get a real US Zip code - Its to register a new username on my PS3 and then you get loads of different content added to your PS Network such as legal free movies etc that are out in US before here.

Sony have blocked content for certain regions but if you register with a US Zip code, and Ive even heard of kidding on you live in China etc you can put in a chinese postcode etc and you get more and more content - Dont know if anyone has tried it BUT accept this as a good tip however only problem is I dont know much about US addresses with states and ZIP codes and was wondering if anyone knows a state reference with a valid ZIP code so I (and others) can give this a try.....

Thanks in advance

that's the ZC of the White house :D

My user name is WhiteHouseAbama :lol: only joking ... I used the 90210 and it worked no problem :lol: The minute Ive logged into that username and done appropriate updates its true as heck - You get loads games which are out here free on the Demos :)

Just got bejeweled full game not even Demo free - I love that wee game .... Its currently doing more updates so I'll let you all know what happens.

Ive got a think called VidZone and its just told me under WYD-USA username that its incurred fatal error as VidZone isnt availible in the US .... Sony normally aint daft but hey they are on this one :lol: