Personal Car Registrations

shull

DUF, oh well, never mind, I'm sure it'll be, erm, a tdi model

Err....aye,it is.

It's so nice somebody decided to remodel the bonnet for me a month ago.......

Maybe they just didn't like German cars....

Just to prove I am a lucky guy, when I got home after putting it to the paint shop, we parked my wife's car in the drive that lovely sunny morning....Two hours later the rear windscreen exploded!!!!

Thermal something or other was the cause according to the windscreen folk who replaced it.

F*****g expensive couple of days.

Onwards and upwards.....

• 2 years later...
4 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Nice one , what did you get . .:)

A Peugeot 2008.

Day off today as the Cooncil don't have any slots for a taxi test until tomorrow morning.Think I'll go for a drive.

20180509_124939.jpg

10 minutes ago, HSS said:

A Peugeot 2008.

Day off today as the Cooncil don't have any slots for a taxi test until tomorrow morning.Think I'll go for a drive.

20180509_124939.jpg

Very good ,Buddie . l don't think I have seen a Peugeot 2008 taxi before , mostly around here it is the ubiquitos Skoda or the SEAT . Enjoy your drive. .

3 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Very good ,Buddie . l don't think I have seen a Peugeot 2008 taxi before , mostly around here it is the ubiquitos Skoda or the SEAT . Enjoy your drive. .

Skodas make great taxis but the price of them has shot way up.SEAT has become very popular about here but not enough room in them for my liking.

11 hours ago, HSS said:

A Peugeot 2008.

20180509_124939.jpg

Ha haaa!!

I know where you stay!! :rolleyes:

On 06/05/2016 at 9:08 PM, rabuddies said:

The older you get the more important it is to have a personal registration. It makes it easier to find in a car park!

I had one with the first initial of my name 1 and first three initials of my surname.

Had it on a nice motor........... People kept telling me.... Saw you were in X town. 

Decided this was too much attention and gave it to my son who promptly put it on a Porsche 911

After a couple of speeding tickets,  he took it off again.

Gave his wife my wife's one..  First initial 2 and first 3 letters of the surname. 

No speeding tickets.... Life isn't fair. 

And rabuddies......... You are right it's harder to find my car... Thank goodness for remote opening. 

Age doesn't come alone.