Annoying Things about this Forum

Crispian Crunchie

Or the fact that scrolling disnae work when the cursor encounters a new-fangled Video insertion.

When you "mark this forum as read", if the forum has any sub-forums - like General St Mirren Discussion - they don't get marked as read. Any chance of fixing this?

The way round that is just to mark the whole forum as read.

You won't miss much... :)

Annoying things?

How about Div spamming this site with all the OS stuff.We know where to find it if we want it.

I know , we're being introduced to the OS propaganda which I hope isn't to be followed by their heavy-handed moderation!

I know , we're being introduced to the OS propaganda which I hope isn't to be followed by their heavy-handed moderation!

My thread complaining about it, in which I compared Goebbels to D*v, has mysteriously vanished......................

Edited by The Sandman

Annoying things?

How about Div spamming this site with all the OS stuff.We know where to find it if we want it.

That's the thanks I get for bringing the Saints news from six different sources straight into the forum for you to discuss :rolleyes:

Can I expect a "Div must go" thread anytime soon ?

A friend of mine (who is a Mod) tells me that Div has lost the forum.

And that if there was a vacancy at Google, he'd be off like a shot.

:)

Div has been seen many a time taking in a discussion at m*rt*n unofficial, conclusive evidence that he is a closet soapdodger and his heart isn't really on Saints....get the baldy soapdodger tae f"k. :)