Lets All Laugh At Rangers

smfcjordon

Our 4-0 drubbing of the bhigots was much more impressive.

The cup final was a real sickener as the scumgers didn't show up. After the first few minutes I mentioned to Mrs Sidowitz that there was little or no movement from scumgers. They had an attitude that the treble was already in the bag. A real shame that we didn't finish the job that day.

Agree with the above poster that they were a pumping waiting to happen. Our win against the bhigots was against a team playing their best football this season. I think they pumped killie in their next game.

Why ? :blink:

just because a dont want them in the top 6 something we have never look liked doing in 4 years and they are very close to doing it in there first

Sorry, I'm worrying about our own team, what happens, good or bad, to the OF means little to me. smile.gif

Wonder if Gus concentrates on them as well? rolleyes.gif

as st mirren SOMETIMES lets us down its always good for a team that a truely hate to get good pumping off someone(one day maybe us)

makes you think things could be worse

and a think we look good for 8-9 points out of the nexted 21(7 games)

if we play the way we can and will play then we should be safe

a cant see falkirk picking up more than 6-7 points

lets all stick with them and keep the faith

Edited by smfcjordon

just because a dont want them in the top 6 something we have never look liked doing in 4 years and they are very close to doing it in there first

as st mirren SOMETIMES lets us down its always good for a team that a truely hate to get good pumping off someone(one day maybe us)

makes you think things could be worse

and a think we look good for 8-9 points out of the nexted 21(7 games)

if we play the way we can and will play then we should be safe

a cant see falkirk picking up more than 6-7 points

lets all stick with them and keep the faith

Ats right a know.

• 4 years later...

I see their share issue has turned out shit. Surprised there hasn't been a bit of comment. It's on the BBC sport page. It might not on the surface sound like a great deal when in the past we've been talking mega bucks about this crowd but it is serious.