Converting mpeg4 to mp3...

Tennant's Lager

Hi folks.

I'm looking for a little program for the above to convert some stuff downloaded from iTunes to shove on my PS3 for in-game music as said game (annoyingly) doesn't like mpeg4 tracks. There's a few links on google which look plausible but I'd be happier if someone on here could recommend a good program to avoid the inevitable dodgy downloads?

Anyone able to help? :huh:

Hi folks.

I'm looking for a little program for the above to convert some stuff downloaded from iTunes to shove on my PS3 for in-game music as said game (annoyingly) doesn't like mpeg4 tracks. There's a few links on google which look plausible but I'd be happier if someone on here could recommend a good program to avoid the inevitable dodgy downloads?

Anyone able to help? :huh:

On itunes if you click on the individual song you want to change to mp3, then it will go to another screen where it is just that song. Then if you right click the song, and choose "Create MP3 version" this will make another copy of the song but in mp3 format. This works on my itunes not sure if other versions are different or not.

As for changing youtube links to mp3 version there is a good site for this, media converter. Just copy your youtube address from the video into this site and follow the steps.

On itunes if you click on the individual song you want to change to mp3, then it will go to another screen where it is just that song. Then if you right click the song, and choose "Create MP3 version" this will make another copy of the song but in mp3 format. This works on my itunes not sure if other versions are different or not.

As for changing youtube links to mp3 version there is a good site for this, media converter. Just copy your youtube address from the video into this site and follow the steps.

Thanks for that iTunes tip buddie, much obliged - helped no end. :)