Saints Items On Ebay

shull

Shullster, what would the following St Mirren collectible/memorabillia stuff get me ...............

1. A Foam Ball from the Grand Opening day versus Kilmarnock rolleyes.gif

2. Programme from the same day

3. Programme from last day at Love street

4. Here's the best though , a signed shirt with all the first team squad from the last game versus Motherwell.

I'd hate to be disappointed now cool.gif

Shullster, what would the following St Mirren collectible/memorabillia stuff get me ...............

4. Here's the best though , a signed shirt with all the first team squad from the last game versus Motherwell.

Prepare for a mega disappontment. rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

1. Honestly don't know. Don't be disappointed. :)

2. Less than face value, they are in plentiful supply. I struggle to sell mine at 99p on Ebay.

3. NAME YIR PRICE !!!! Ye cheered up now ? These are very rare now. I sold quite a few for £20 plus each weeks after the Match.

If i had any now i would put a reserve price of at least £100 on each.

4. Same as 3. above. I wouldn,t put it on Ebay unless it had a high reserve on it. You just need a couple of keen bidders to send the price sky high.

To sum up 3 & 4 will make lots of dough, 2. willnae and 1. might depending on demand.

Hope you're now reasonably happy. :)

1. Honestly don't know. Don't be disappointed. :)

2. Less than face value, they are in plentiful supply. I struggle to sell mine at 99p on Ebay.

3. NAME YIR PRICE !!!! Ye cheered up now ? These are very rare now. I sold quite a few for £20 plus each weeks after the Match.

4. Same as 3. above. I wouldn,t put it on Ebay unless it had a high reserve on it. You just need a couple of keen bidders to send the price sky high.

To sum up 3 & 4 will make lots of dough, 2. willnae and 1. might depending on demand.

Hope you're now reasonably happy. :)

1 and 2 - actually they were the give away pre amble

Very surprised at your over zealous valuation for 3.

4. I wouldn't sell it. A genuine quality keepsake. Getting a quality frame / mount on it. Class. Focal point of worship in my house.

But I am happy, cheers. wink.gif

1. Honestly don't know. Don't be disappointed. smile.gif

Hope you're now reasonably happy. smile.gif

Shull, best mate in the world, are you telling the truth about these last game at Love Street programmes? ohmy.gif

I happen to be holding one right fcuking now, in mint condition, no bent, no rolled up, straight out the packet condition.

I think yiu and I need to talk! wink.gif

Shull, best mate in the world, are you telling the truth about these last game at Love Street programmes? ohmy.gif

I happen to be holding one right fcuking now, in mint condition, no bent, no rolled up, straight out the packet condition.

I think yiu and I need to talk! wink.gif

Don't handle it, get it wrapped up, put it away somewhere dry and dark and don't sell it.

Keep it for as many years as you like. It will only increase in value.

1 and 2 - actually they were the give away pre amble

Very surprised at your over zealous valuation for 3.

4. I wouldn't sell it. A genuine quality keepsake. Getting a quality frame / mount on it. Class. Focal point of worship in my house.

But I am happy, cheers. wink.gif

Don't sell number 3 either. It will never lose its value.

Keep in good condition.

Brilliant NSS, we could have a good night out, phone Shull when we're pished to thank him for the info? wink.giftongue.gif

Who the hell wid fund a night oot between you pair of miserable f*ckers ? :lol:

How can a good item have a flaw.....................?

It wasn't The Flawed, The Bad and the Ugly or Flawednight Sweetheart, you're barking, matey.....................

It's no just my programmes that are flawed............................... :rolleyes: