Championship Manager Team Looking for Help

div

Got this emaiil through yesterday;

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/ from:

James Smith

Hello

I work for a company called Beautiful Game Studios on a title called ‘Championship Manager’ which you may well have heard of, as we’ve been a leading Football Management game for well over a decade. As part of our quest to get clubs fairly and appropriately researched, we’ve been tasked to gather some more accurate historical information on past players from certain clubs, to give the user a more in depth knowledge of the club.

Specifically, we are currently looking into historical backgrounds of clubs and players from different eras. We hoped you could offer assistance or information on former players from previous decades, or if you could point us in the right direction to speak or email a person who has extensive knowledge of your club, and who would be able to help us.

We’ve had a good response from other clubs contacted and largely it’s a case of filling gaps (i.e. we have a players’ name, age, career history but not position, or have position and surname but no forename or D.O.B etc) and so it would be great if you could help us in some form, to ensure your club are accurately represented.

If you require more information on who we are, and our history, you can check us out at www.championshipmanager.co.uk or even take a look on Wikipedia where we’re also listed.

Thanks for your time and any assistance you can offer, if you require further information don’t hesitate to contact me.

Regards

James Smith

I don't want to put James email address out on the forum but if anyone is interested in getting involved here PM me and I'll send over his details so you can make contact with him.