Getting Sky Sorts........

87-59-26

Does anyone have any ideas to help.

where i stay has no Virgin media cables

Sky dishes are banned by Planning (conservation area) and anyway, behind a hill so not great fior signal

Can i get Sky SPorts another way??? Thinking of getting BT Broadband in -- with Sky Sports 1 and 2 -- is this a good method?????( if its thru' broadband does it effect your download limits? Do you have to watch on your PC or laptop?) sorry i'm a technophobe :-)

But are there other ways, which would give me all Sky Channels

Help

:D

Edited by 87-59-26

Sky dishes are banned by Planning (conservation area) and anyway, behind a hill so not great fior signal

Can i get Sky SPorts another way??? Thinking of getting BT Broadband in -- with Sky Sports 1 and 2 -- is this a good method?????( if its thru' broadband does it effect your download limits? Do you have to watch on your PC or laptop?) sorry i'm a technophobe :-)

Help

The signal for BT Vision comes through your aerial. It is essentially terrestrial with a hard drive recorder built in. It uses your broadband connection for the tv guide and for pay per view downloads (it will lock up about 1.5MB of bandwith when downloading tv content). It would also appear to be your only option never mind best!

Stuart

Help

Sky has murdered the Beautiful Game.

Don't be an accomplice !!! :wink:

Help

in the same position &just bought the BT not conecting till move house

but was best deal i could find sky 1 &sky 2 for £11.99 per mth with free espn

Help

Move house :rolleyes::rolleyes::P

I cancelled my Sky when i managed to prove they were lying bastards !! ( dont trust anything that their telesales say.....always get it in writing ! :angry: Its so good to be able to say that without fear of litigation ! :lol:

go ahead Mr. Murdoch ... i have the e-mails.........

D`ya think he monitors b & w army ?

Sky has murdered the Beautiful Game.

Don't be an accomplice !!! :wink:

Finally common sense has arrived with Shull :P

I do agree. If you want to watch the fitbal there's plenty of websites which have Santa Sports (they still broadcast in Ireland), Sky, ESPN and so on.

Watched J-League football once on t'internet. Surprisingly entertaining.