Michael Laletin

In case you've missed it , we've signed Marc McAusland , which puts paid to any deal for the German I would have thought !

Gee Billy - I guess I did miss it - I was just in the rumour mill reading Div's (and following posts) about the fact he may be in the process of coming back but it seems as yet unconfirmed - but nowhere did I actually read that he'd signed. :blink:

Today's PDX has an interview with DL where he states he may be worth another look. He's going to have a chat with Jenkins and the other coaching staff before a decision is made - he says.....

Lennon said that after the game on Tuesday night, and as stated elsewhere, he has gone back to Germany, so I guess that is that

This German guy seems to get better and better with every post. We will be missing out on the modern day version of f**king Beckenbaur at this rate.

The guy looked mildly competant against a fairly poor opposition. I felt

McGregor was better than him anyway.

I thought he looked really uncomfortable on the ball and almost beat himself on a few occasions. Raw but with potential. Not a world beater.

Didn't we go through the same thing with Shimmin ?

I thought he looked really uncomfortable on the ball and almost beat himself on a few occasions. Raw but with potential. Not a world beater.

Didn't we go through the same thing with Shimmin ?

I thought that too actually. I didn't see anything too outstanding about him. We have better than that at the club already.

the big german was at tonights game he was sitting next to david longwell. looks as though we may be signin him after all

It could have been Anto Flood :ph34r: After all he was released from Galway United, wasn't he? Being released means that he is free to come over for a trial...........you never know........... :rolleyes:

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Throwie 1877

I think someone is telling us a wee fib! Thought that the big German lad, Micheal Lalatin was ment to be away home after the Ayr game and that DL wasn't interested in looking at him.

Can anyone please tell me why he was sitting with our head of youth development in the stand at the rock tonight?

just wondering.

Danny Lennon wasn't fibbing, he did have a flight booked back to Germany after the Ayr game and DL said at the time he would need to consult with Iain Jenkins, to see if he was worth another look, because you aint just signing a player, with Laletin he is a foreigner, so he would need to be put up in accomo and stuff so extra costs, if he was back tonight, then it is because DL has asked him back...and thread already running, no need to make a new one B)