Michael Laletin

yeah that is him, wonder if that what danny lennon means by a player nearly signed, I would like to see him again as only saw 45 minutes against Ayr, but I think he has potential and he looked good to me, deffo well worth another look.

Who is going to Brechin then :)

My guess is that Lee Mair will be on the way out as the cull of the high earners continues.

The fact that he's currently recovering from a hernia op and he's missed out on pre-season may make him difficult to offload.

Factor in his not insustantial wages and that compounds the problem IMO.

Why would we sign another centre back ?

I know I have only seen him for 45 mins, but on that he showing he is behind Potter, Mair, McGregor & McAusland IMO.

So is Danny trying to offload Mair & has Cheesy gone back to QOS on loan as another poster suggested ?

If so Danny must have seen something in this guy in training. IMO he looked like a bombscare with the ball at his feet against Ayr, what would he be like against SPL opposition ?

(still not convinced it is the same guy btw) :P

No it wouldn't tbh. At this point in time we have potter, mair, mcausland, mcgregor and bradely along with barron who can play that position. Adding laletin would be a waste of a wage which could be used in a better area. The reason we let go howard was yo use a wage in a better position so i would find it really strange if Danny Lennon was to say that about Howard and then sign our 6th CB.