problems with site help ! please

alanmurray24

Is anyone having the same problems as me................... Over the last few days when ever I open a topic after about 20 seconds page reloads with 1-2-3 reg domain. its really annoying does not happen with all post but some, P****** me off.

I am not pressing any buttons.

Can anyone help

Is anyone having the same problems as me................... Over the last few days when ever I open a topic after about 20 seconds page reloads with 1-2-3 reg domain. its really annoying does not happen with all post but some, P****** me off.

Can anyone help

Over last few days a lot of topics almost open, but no posts appear...tho' it always says done in bottom left corner of page.

It is very annoying - sounds vaguely similar to your problem -- heres hoping it doesnt last too long

Can anyone help

you dont need to tell us your probs with the mrs too :P

Over last few days a lot of topics almost open, but no posts appear...tho' it always says done in bottom left corner of page.

It is very annoying - sounds vaguely similar to your problem -- heres hoping it doesnt last too long

Yup.

VERY sluggish loading.... :(

It seems to be the adverts loading that cause the delay and non appearance of the rest of the page? huh.gif

Still no reply from the super Mods? Must be busy. rolleyes.gif

This might be the problem as it's working fine for me - I'm running Firefox with Ad Blocker Plus so no ads.

Is nothing going to be done about this............. its getting worse.

Can any of the mods or Div give us an answer to this prob.

I really can not be bothered with this anymore, its so annoying when your trying to read posts

You might get a response if you message him although it seems you only get a reply if he can be arsed. rolleyes.gif

Ok firstly apologies for the delay in responding.

I cannot re-create eitther of the issues described. I don't use any ad-blocker software and nothing has changed regarding the advertising code now for 14 months.

I'd rather you didn't use ad-blocking software as the advertising revenue pays for the running of the site.

Ok, so there are clearly problems, let's look at these individually.

1) The 123-reg.com issue. Can someone who this is happening to please take a screenshot of their computer when the issue occurs and post the screenshot here, or email it to me at [email protected]. If you can't do that then can you post a copy of the exact address that appears in the browser bar when the 123-reg page opens ?

Is the other page opening as a pop-up or is it opening in the same page as the site ?

2) On the "posts not appearing" again can someone show me a screenshot of this behaviour please ? I will enable some caching and other features to speed up the board and see if that helps.

Can you also tell me what internet browser you are using and what version if you can ? eg; Internet Explorer 7 etc...

I will check this thread regularly until we get all these issues resolved and have subscribed to it so I will be alerted as soon as anyone updates it.

1) The 123-reg.com issue. Can someone who this is happening to please take a screenshot of their computer when the issue occurs and post the screenshot here, or email it to me at [email protected]. If you can't do that then can you post a copy of the exact address that appears in the browser bar when the 123-reg page opens ?

Is the other page opening as a pop-up or is it opening in the same page as the site ?

Can you also tell me what internet browser you are using and what version if you can ? eg; Internet Explorer 7 etc...

I will check this thread regularly until we get all these issues resolved and have subscribed to it so I will be alerted as soon as anyone updates it.

It comes up on the same page and when you press back, it comes up again. A 123 reg image also comes up on some peoples avatars (I think it's NSS and Hollz's avatars). I will post a screenshot next time it happens.

I'm using Firefox and Opera.

Edited by Murray7

It comes up on the same page and when you press back, it comes up again. A 123 reg image also comes up on some peoples avatars (I think it's NSS and Hollz's avatars). I will post a screenshot next time it happens.

I'm using Firefox and Opera.

That is very strange, I'd love to see a screenshot of it so yes please do post it up !

It seems to have stopped recently :wink: and the avatars now just say plug in content and it asks you to download something when you click it :blink:

No problem now, though. Hopefully :P

Is it some peoples avatars in particular ?? :unsure: