Ballymena Utd v Saints

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wee bit of information for anyone who will be in Ballymena on Friday.The finals of the milk cup will be played from 4pm onwards at the showgrounds.There will be 3 games in total and should prove well worth going to.There is also the pipe band championships at Stormot,Belfast and numerous piping events through the week.Have a good time to all who are going.

Mr Faraway, I can post you pants for an agreed fee, you sound skilled in such transactions.

If you were lurking about for weeks and this is your contribution watch the door disane hit ye on the arse on the way oot. dry.gif

ETS Your status set as some lyrics from a song shows great imagination. blink.giftongue.gif

Edited by faraway saint

A wee bit of information for anyone who will be in Ballymena on Friday.The finals of the milk cup will be played from 4pm onwards at the showgrounds.There will be 3 games in total and should prove well worth going to.There is also the pipe band championships at Stormot,Belfast and numerous piping events through the week.Have a good time to all who are going.

The mid Antrim 150 road racing trials are also on the Friday (main races Saturday) just outside Ballymena for anyone around the day before. Great spectacle.

Ballymena itself should be a cracking night out on Saturday - we ain't going to Belfast !

I've been looking at this place for weeks and for you to slag anyone and suggest 'CHANGE THE RECORD' is quite frankly as pathetic as your own repetitive 'wit'.

Here to bring 'Merci'.

:lol::clapping :clapping :clapping:lol:

oh when did ye get that????

i think merci doesnt like you much - lets not invite her (sounds like a wuman's name) to our pants class!!!

to echo mr broon - have a ball all of you that are going!

Miss Saint.....that Faraway person is always like that on the match day thread...but to be honest i just think he is post building...hes like that,for example...."ok guys...only 5 minutes to go" doh!!!!!!

yes but seriously ( always a bad way to start a sentance),ive sat many a day (when i cant get to a game) and i happen to notice Mr Faraway post building,i do have a chuckle :lol: but its always noted.....almost as much as your obsession with the "buddette's" thread....but we can only blame William for that :wink:

anyway.....back to far far away.....he does look like sherk :P

Miss Saint.....that Faraway person is always like that on the match day thread...but to be honest i just think he is post building...hes like that,for example...."ok guys...only 5 minutes to go" doh!!!!!!

yes but seriously ( always a bad way to start a sentance),ive sat many a day (when i cant get to a game) and i happen to notice Mr Faraway post building,i do have a chuckle laugh.gif but its always noted.....almost as much as your obsession with the "buddette's" thread....but we can only blame William for that wink.gif

anyway.....back to far far away.....he does look like sherk tongue.gif

I'm taking the blame for f'ckawtongue.gif

yes but seriously ( always a bad way to start a sentance),ive sat many a day (when i cant get to a game) and i happen to notice Mr Faraway post building,i do have a chuckle laugh.gif but its always noted.....almost as much as your obsession with the "buddette's" thread....but we can only blame William for that wink.gif

anyway.....back to far far away.....he does look like sherk tongue.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Aye well noticed, please read yer posts before hitting that "add reply" button. rolleyes.gif

PS The "caps" button is near the left hand side of your keyboard, go on, give it a go. tongue.gif

ETS Your getting me mixed up with someone else, that "5 minutes to go" isn't one of mine, although I might give it a try when the season starts. laugh.gif

You might be right about Sherk. laugh.gif

Edited by faraway saint

yes but seriously ( always a bad way to start a sentance),ive sat many a day (when i cant get to a game) and i happen to notice Mr Faraway post building,i do have a chuckle :lol: but its always noted.....almost as much as your obsession with the "buddette's" thread....but we can only blame William for that :wink:

anyway.....back to far far away.....he does look like sherk :P

i dont have an obsession with the budettes thread - i just appreciate a guid looking man haha, but yer right it aw Wullie's fault!

Anyway enough of this nonsense! My good friend Facepainter and my good self will be in attendance( as long as the plane can take off due to the fact that big Skoda and me are on the same plane :wink: ) Will be in the Crown Bar in Belfast on Saturday night for anyone who wants to buy us a pint! :cheers Im sure a good night will be had by all.