Top Five Restaurants

Isle Of Bute Saint

To be fair, we now know that as well as ambassador's receptions, various cafes in the central belt and expensive hotels Ricky favours Michelin starred restaurants, no doubt attended with his good lady who is shielding in case you weren't aware.
Think he mentioned once or a thousand times an eight year period that they never both attended. [emoji23]

On 6/20/2020 at 1:24 PM, StanleySaint said:

To be fair, we now know that as well as ambassador's receptions, various cafes in the central belt and expensive hotels Ricky favours Michelin starred restaurants, no doubt attended with his good lady who is shielding in case you weren't aware.

Glad to see that you have been paying attention SS. On the other hand, you know that I don't bet, don't drink and don't smoke. Nor do I go on regular holidays. Not doing these leaves me time and the finances to eat high quality meals and occasional stays in top class hotels. 

We all spend what meagre resources we have in different ways. 

As for receptions.. A thing of the past. Mostly boring events. Just part of the job at the time. 

On 6/20/2020 at 1:31 PM, Cookie Monster said:

Think he mentioned once or a thousand times an eight year period that they never both attended. emoji23.png

That I did.. Once..... but I lied. It was longer than that. 8 years bed bound followed by 10 years of hospital, physio and occupational therapy etc where her greatest excitement was relearning how to make tea. But.. She insisted that the boys and myself went to Saints games including the 1987 final. 

• 1 year later...

It was very interesting to read about these restaurants, since I am a fan of Greek and Italian cuisine and I like it when guests are well received and the food is delicious. So my friend once advised me to read reviews on houzz because many people write about how they were helped in the restaurant business and were able to revive it thanks to the choice of suitable interiors and designs for the restourants.