Top 5 Bands You Haven't Seen Live

davidg

Trying to think of a decent top 5 thread that's not been done before, not sure if this one has and couldn't be arsed searching.

Top 5 Bands/Musicians/Pop Artist etc You Haven't Seen Live, But Wish You Had

1 - Queen

2 - The Libertines

3 - Runrig (Although seen wee Donnie at Scotland games)

4 - Dire Straits

5 - Green Day

I'll do 5 that I cant ever see then 5 that I hope to see !

1. The Allman Brothers Band ( befoe Duane was killed )

2. The classic Lynyrd Skynyrd line up

3. Pantera

4. AC/DC ( with Bon Scott )

5. Free (with Paul Kossof )

1. Metallica

2. Rodrigo y Gabriella

3. Seasick Steve

4. Airbourne

5. Led Zeppelin ( when Plant gets his finger out ! )

1. Buddy holly

2. Elvis

3. Freddie mercury

4. Mel & Kim

4. John Lennon

Didnt manage to catch any of theses acts first time round, but dont worry , theres always next year.

Ah, you ol' kidder you!

Now the real one & it is in order of preference.

1. The Who

2. The chilli peppers

3. Queen

4. Nazareth

5. Bowie (any era)

That's a bit more like it, though I've seen RHCP so I'd mibbe replace with Zeppelin at Earls Court.

Definitely The Who circa late 60's/early 70's watching all the gear get smashed and Moon going nuts.

I seen them at Hampden and I was very disappointed :(

I heard that was a disappointing gig. I saw them at the barras WAAAAY back in '92. An excellent gig with lots of nutter rock fans. Then saw them at the SECC about ten years later. The nutter rock fans had been replaced by sixth year of Bearsden Academy & Hutchie Grammar. :angry:

Ah, you ol' kidder you!

That's a bit more like it, though I've seen RHCP so I'd mibbe replace with Zeppelin at Earls Court.

Definitely The Who circa late 60's/early 70's watching all the gear get smashed and Moon going nuts.

Watched a documentary on the who last week ( On ITV4 , so possibly a repeat) , v.interesting stuff, Complex characters the lot of them.

1. Buddy holly

2. Elvis

3. Freddie mercury

4. Mel & Kim

4. John Lennon

Didnt manage to catch any of theses acts first time round, but dont worry , theres always next year.

If you have not seen the Buddy Holy story at the theatre then look out for it on the web.

It's from America and truly wonderful. Band just sound the same as Buddy and the crickets while everyone in the audience was dancing. I mean everyone.

Buddy Holly wrote music way ahead of his time

If you have not seen the Buddy Holy story at the theatre then look out for it on the web.

It's from America and truly wonderful. Band just sound the same as Buddy and the crickets while everyone in the audience was dancing. I mean everyone.

I know it was a joke post, but i really would loved to have seen buddy holly. I will look out for that .Ta for the recommendation

I saw it in London, brilliant show :)

• 4 weeks later...

Bit of a cheat here as I think I've seen everyone I would have wanted to see live.......i think :unsure:

If I think of anyone I'll get back to you!!

Ooops right away.. Johnny Cash, shit I'll go away & have a real good think!! :ph34r:

Edited by dmc