Dear Gus

Dear Gus,

I apologise sincerely about thinking the grass would be greener without you at the helm of our magnificent club, Please accept my apology and return to the club and inform this deluded clueless illiterate little man who thought bringing in the population of Cowdenbeath would improve us as a team. :angry:

At least with you in charge we would stay in the division by the skin of our teeth and not be humiliated every week not just some weeks, I am afraid to say i think we are well and trully done for. :(

Please come back to us and save us Gus,

Your least favourite fan in the past now your biggest fan

Mr Knickersh*tter

:rolleyes:

Guest TPAFKATS

its too late i'm afraid.

the knicker wetters have made the bed and now we've all got to lie in it.

we've bitten off the hand that fed us.

Gus kept us up by the skin of our teeth with a greater budget than DL has for this season so its a bit optimistic to assume that we would be guaranteed survival with him this season :unsure:

Dear Gus,

I apologise sincerely about thinking the grass would be greener without you at the helm of our magnificent club, Please accept my apology and return to the club and inform this deluded clueless illiterate little man who thought bringing in the population of Cowdenbeath would improve us as a team. :angry:

At least with you in charge we would stay in the division by the skin of our teeth and not be humiliated every week not just some weeks, I am afraid to say i think we are well and trully done for. :(

Please come back to us and save us Gus,

Your least favourite fan in the past now your biggest fan

Mr Knickersh*tter

:rolleyes:

seconded,gus come back immediately im sorry xx taxi for the dwarf ned

Gus kept us up by the skin of our teeth with a greater budget than DL has for this season so its a bit optimistic to assume that we would be guaranteed survival with him this season :unsure:

every club has had their budget cut.

lennon's budget is as big as Gus' was reletive to the opposition. what sort of budget do you think ict have?

gus might have kept us up by the skin of our teeth but we're going to go down by a country mile this season.... and without any cup finals and semi finals.

Well you lot took less time to appear than I'd expected. Get a f**king grip on yersels. We've got one of the best young managers in the country and I hope he'll be with us for the next few years regardless of whether we get relegated or not.

Danny's had to try and rebuild a team from scratch and - shock, horror - it's not proving easy.

Away and support Barcelona or someone.

excuse us for breathing ,seen every minute of competitive play since lennon took over and apart from 25 minutes against united and the last 15 minutes today we are totally rubbish ,nothing going forward ,midfielders who cant pass forward and defence that cant defend add to that gallagher now looking ropey every game thats about 3-4 goals am putting down to him ,if we could see a bit of improvement or a little bit of light we may well get behind him but we are seeing nothing but inept performances from a team thats just not good enough

Well you lot took less time to appear than I'd expected. Get a f**king grip on yersels. We've got one of the best young managers in the country and I hope he'll be with us for the next few years regardless of whether we get relegated or not.

Danny's had to try and rebuild a team from scratch and - shock, horror - it's not proving easy.

Away and support Barcelona or someone.

aye, what :angry: he said. ya bass

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and its not easy being downbeat about the team you have supported for 40 years. we would all love to be on here every week signing the praises of the players and the management team, but right now its just not happening. i do think DL is a promising manager, but managers are judged on results just like everyone in their own job,

i just think its a big worry as today DL was a man looking for the ground to open up underneath him when we went 2 nil down. fingers crossed we manage to turn it around,

that's because he's signed a load of dross

The players that lennon have signed have proved that they r far better than what we have already, mcgregor and wardlaw have given it 110% every game. Just look at the likes of murray, i have not saw one decent thing that he has done this season and robb. So may it is what we already have that is letting us down and not our new signings!!

p.s u just annoy the living shit out of me with the load of pish you talk! :D:D

The players that lennon have signed have proved that they r far better than what we have already, mcgregor and wardlaw have given it 110% every game. Just look at the likes of murray, i have not saw one decent thing that he has done this season and robb. So may it is what we already have that is letting us down and not our new signings!!

p.s u just annoy the living shit out of me with the load of pish you talk! :D:D

Lennon re-signed Robb so there goes your argument, i agree with McGregor being a good move but if you belive Lynch, Vanzy and Travner have been decent then you better take your black and white tinted glasses off.

I hate seeing how poor we are this season but i won't be blinded by loyalty and say he's doing a good job, lets be sensible and see that DL is struggling to find players and get a decent team out on the park

Lennon re-signed Robb so there goes your argument, i agree with McGregor being a good move but if you belive Lynch, Vanzy and Travner have been decent then you better take your black and white tinted glasses off.

I hate seeing how poor we are this season but i won't be blinded by loyalty and say he's doing a good job, lets be sensible and see that DL is struggling to find players and get a decent team out on the park

fair enough about robb and maybe travner but i would say that although lynch has not been stand out player he is decent and much better than murray, and i didnt agree when lennon re-signed robb cos i have always thought that he was never good and vanzy is just garbage. and yes lennon is strugglin to get players of a decent quality in but i still think that when we have a fully fit squad or at least thommo and barron back then we might start improving

Guest TPAFKATS

excuse us for breathing ,seen every minute of competitive play since lennon took over and apart from 25 minutes against united and the last 15 minutes today we are totally rubbish ,nothing going forward ,midfielders who cant pass forward and defence that cant defend add to that gallagher now looking ropey every game thats about 3-4 goals am putting down to him ,if we could see a bit of improvement or a little bit of light we may well get behind him but we are seeing nothing but inept performances from a team thats just not good enough

You should be used to this after 4 years of gus in the SPL. Lennon has had 5 league games...

Dearie me.

Another year of Gus and I'd have happily topped myself [edit: cue the oh well there would have been another good argument for keeping Gus reponses]. Lennon might not be the answer, but MacPherson's time was well and truly up.

We are half a dozen matches into the season and it seems as though the 'I told you so' brigade are gleefully spunking all over their keyboards already. That didn't take long, did it? I take it you've forgotten how you felt as you left Hampden a few short months ago?

This place is fucking unbelievable at times.

Edited by Drew

it might help if our dwarf leader was consistent in his outpourings to the press for starters,he really is beginning to sound like an idiot with his mixed messages,contradictory statements and referring to grown men as "the boy".He is rapidly running out of quotes from the ladybird book of management.This week has been a complete joke,papers banned from ralston"this will show the boys im a serious manager"WRONG ,signing of a wafer thin makeweight mccluskeyWRONG ,passing a piece of paper to a player and asking him to pass it on,you had to see it to believe it and finally "maybe i dont have the players to play the way we want to "hilarious if it wasnt so heartbreaking.Danny YOU signed them or renewed their contracts.Really looking forward to our humping next week and seeing the Danny Lennon "more defensive harder to get past" team

We are half a dozen matches into the season and it seems as though the 'I told you so' brigade are gleefully spunking all over their keyboards already. That didn't take long, did it? I take it you've forgotten how you felt as you left Hampden a few short months ago?

I think therein lies the crux of the problem. If Gus had lost the semi-final against Hearts 1-0 or Rangers had run all over the top of us in the final and won 3-0 supporters like you wouldn't have batted an eyelid.

To use the cup final defeat as ammo against Gus shows a very strange sense of priorities.

The club needs to be in the SPL. Gus kept us there for 5 seasons. It wasn't pretty, it wasn't particularly exciting but he did it.

In the last couple of seasons we also had decent cup runs to the Scottish Semis and the League Cup Final. That's a real bonus.

Do you remember how you felt when you left Fir Park having seen us beat Hearts or how you felt after we pumped Motherwell by three goals or indeed how you felt later in the season as we put four past Celtic ?

I hope Danny gives us some memorable days and nights as St.Mirren gaffer.