Dear Gus

I hope you aren't referring to me with that remark.

It seems that if you mention Gus then you are obsessed, but then if you say that we should stop talking about him then you are denying his achievements. Make up your mind people.:rolleyes:

Quite right Scott , it's the 'philes that can't let it go. FFS , even Div is starting threads in homage to our former employee.

I for one , promise never to talk about him again on here , unless of course , a 'phile makes unsubstantiated claims about him ! :)

Quite right Scott , it's the 'philes that can't let it go. FFS , even Div is starting threads in homage to our former employee.

What thread have I started that was in homage to Gus MacPherson ? :blink:

Was it the one where Danny Lennon was paying homage to Gus MacPherson ?

I've moved on, well and truly. You need to do the same.

What thread have I started that was in homage to Gus MacPherson ? :blink:

Was it the one where Danny Lennon was paying homage to Gus MacPherson ?

I've moved on, well and truly. You need to do the same.

By titling your thread in the way that you did , you were gloating , in true Gusophile style , that Danny was going to be copying your hero Gus , in that we would need to become hard to beat.

What Danny actually said I'm not too clear about , because any reference to the previous manager is a turn-off for me , so I didn't read it ! :)

To all the "fans" who want Danny sacked.

Let's hear who should replace him (realistic replies only please )

Gus MacPherson.

There can't be many arguments against such an appointment, he as already proven himself as the most successful St Mirren manager in 20 years.

The board should swallow their pride and approach Gus with an apology. After all, he is out of work at the moment, and has an outstanding CV. But, saying that, after the way MacPherson was treated by the board and many on here, I wouldn't be surprised if he turned such an offer down. I bet he is sitting at home laughing at our expense every Saturday.

Gus MacPherson.

There can't be many arguments against such an appointment, he as already proven himself as the most successful St Mirren manager in 20 years.

The board should swallow their pride and approach Gus with an apology. After all, he is out of work at the moment, and has an outstanding CV. But, saying that, after the way MacPherson was treated by the board and many on here, I wouldn't be surprised if he turned such an offer down. I bet he is sitting at home laughing at our expense every Saturday.

I said realistic :angry:

I said realistic :angry:

What's so unrealistic about my suggestion?

1) An individual with an exemplary CV and proven track who is currently out of work.

2) A club in desperate need of an experienced manager who has been working successfully at SPL level for numerous seasons.

It's a match made in heaven if you ask me.

Gus MacPherson.

Get a grip ! Have you lot heard yourselves ? ridiculous.

What's so unrealistic about my suggestion?

1) An individual with an exemplary CV and proven track who is currently out of work.

2) A club in desperate need of an experienced manager who has been working successfully at SPL level for numerous seasons.

It's a match made in heaven if you ask me.

silly me

i should have said sensible

Gus MacPherson.

Should the BOD approach MacPherson they should ask him to do the job for £50k per annum, take it or leave it. I wonder what his reaction would be?

Every St.Mirren supporter, bar none, should be completely behind Danny Lennon and Iain Jenkins.

These guys are SEVEN games in, it's absurd to even think about calling for their heads.

Do people forget the meaning of the word "support" ? :blink:

Gus MacPherson.

:byebye *waves to Gus*

I bet he is sitting at home laughing at our expense every Saturday.

Gus works for Radio Clyde on a Saturday. I'm sure he isn't so sad or has so much pent up rage that he'd sit in the house laughing at St Mirren. Not when he can leave that to the likes of you.:P