Hector Nicol

He died in the mid 80's I think. Disappointing that he never got the recognition he deserved. His funniness lasted a lifetime unlike that shitehoose Billy Connolly. Hector had real tragedy in his life with the random murder of his son by some dafty scumbag. Whereas that c*ck connolly invented his own imaginary tragedy through dodgy regression sessions with celebrity therapist Pamela Stevenson in a dire but successful attempt to sell shite self-help / overcoming life's tragedies nonsense.

Hector was indeed a comedy legend and far more important than Billy "windswept @rsehole" Connolly. <_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owx_sfSKWDw

They don't write them like that anymore. :rolleyes:

Brilliant !!!! :lol::lol: :lol:

I mind in the late 70's on our Supporters Bus ( Chivas ) the Saints Supporting Bus Driver, Jocky was his name, always played Hector Nicol tapes on the way to most away games.

Brilliant !!!! :lol::lol: :lol:

I mind in the late 70's on our Supporters Bus ( Chivas ) the Saints Supporting Bus Driver, Jocky was his name, always played Hector Nicol tapes on the way to most away games.

Jocky looks like Hector Nicol.I remember Jocky not giving the ball back at Cappielow as full time was approaching and we were winning.It was new years day and he was driving our bus that day and i remember thinking oor drivers feckin nuts.He has become a good friend of mine over the years and i very quickly realised he is truly bonkers.His brother in law John Muir has just arrived from Canada and is also Saints daft.He will be at the Hamilton game so heres hoping he can bring us some luck.He is a member on Black and White and reads the forums so welcome home John and Linda.Have a great holiday.

He died in the mid 80's I think. Disappointing that he never got the recognition he deserved. His funniness lasted a lifetime unlike that shitehoose Billy Connolly. Hector had real tragedy in his life with the random murder of his son by some dafty scumbag. Whereas that c*ck connolly invented his own imaginary tragedy through dodgy regression sessions with celebrity therapist Pamela Stevenson in a dire but successful attempt to sell shite self-help / overcoming life's tragedies nonsense.

Hector was indeed a comedy legend and far more important than Billy "windswept @rsehole" Connolly. dry.gif

I'm taking a wild guess here, Sid, that you've not a fan of the Big Yin....

Met the great man when I did a support slot at the Friershall gig. Did not recognize him earlier that day as he looked completely different from what he does when on stage. The stage is where this man came alive. Also did not know he was a St Mirren fan

Edited by Lochwinnoch Saint

Frankie Boyle is f**kin brilliant.

Stewart Lee, George Carlin and the late great Bill Hicks are my favourites though - in no particular order.

He most certainly is ! Used to love Mock the Week to see the other"comedians" wincing at some of his gags. Particularly that wee prick Andy Whatshisname !