Bye Bye McGhee

Gareth_Glasgow

I went to the Aberdeen vs ICT game last night and a lot of the Dons fans in the south stand were actually backing McGhee and shouting at the ref for giving him a hard time when he got a bit angry at the penalty decision. They were even blaming the ref for trying to get McGhee sacked. Short memories!

ICT played like I remember us playing the year we got promoted. They were by no means great but did have a few decent individual performances in Esson and Hayes which kept them in the game.

Butchers antics at full time are exactly what I would like in a manager. He pissed off the Dons fans hugely with his badge kissing and dancing round the pitch infront of the Dick Donald stand. Was amusing to watch.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will be gone long before the Inverness game.

Sorry Hollz got that one wrong, looks like you might be correct, however he is still the manager as I write this :blink:

I cannot believe he is still in charge, Aberdeen must be totally f**k*d financially. This could be a job for Super Gus :)

McGlynn, Dodds, Chisolm, Yogi, Gus, McAdam, Pressley, Butcher, Reid etc. etc. etc.

I can see why they'd want rid of Mutley but if they can't pay compo they're going to struggle to get anyone better. :lol:

Edited by Mykey

Is McGhee still employed? :blink:

Jesus, my "inside" information must have been wrang? :(

Latest is Aberdeen "are considering their options". :blink:

Don't be too hasty. There is a statement still to come from @berdeen. Guardian reckons it is only going to cost them £400K to get of McGhee and the two assistants. It would mean they need to sign a readily available manager, but they're certain to bin him - split decision last night but looks like the axe is falling.

Don't be too hasty. There is a statement still to come from @berdeen. Guardian reckons it is only going to cost them £400K to get of McGhee and the two assistants. It would mean they need to sign a readily available manager, but they're certain to bin him - split decision last night but looks like the axe is falling.

So I might be right after all? :D

Told ye. :lol:

• 4 years later...
Can we talk aboot it now, ye dunderheid?