Australia v England

shull

I'll be staying up to listen to it on TMS - already popped the beer in the fridge. Who could resist a contest between the No.4 and 5 (out of 8) ranked nations in the world, in SPL terms it's the equivalent of Kilmarnock vs Dundee Utd.! :huh:

Anyway c'mon the convicts!

I was at the Gabba in 2002. Great day out with a few beers and calamari in the sun. Girl I was with had no clue what was going on. She was most initerested in the giant duck frequently walking across the big screen as England collapsed. If you think the Tartan Army are alcoholics the Barmy Army were insane. 30 degrees plus, wrecked and burning up in the sun. Not sure my Scotland strip was appreciated :P

watched the first ten minutes quality comedy. all the big build up and first one out for a duck.then you wake up put the telly on to hear about another middle order collapse this time three out within three balls .you couldnt make it up priceless comedy entertainment.only thing. to come close was the wife wondering why they were playing during the night

watched the first ten minutes quality comedy. all the big build up and first one out for a duck.then you wake up put the telly on to hear about another middle order collapse this time three out within three balls .you couldnt make it up priceless comedy entertainment.only thing. to come close was the wife wondering why they were playing during the night

:lol::lol: :lol:

An advantage of being in Vietnam (7 hours ahead of UK in winter) is you can follow daytime sports from UK and Australia at a fairly reasonable hour. It's 8am here when the first ball is bowled in Brisbane. I don't get to follow US sports because of the timing, but have no interest in that anyway.

Enjoying following this season's Ashes. "Come on ye sons of convicts."