In our profiles...

bluto

Top RHS of the profile page - with wee golden stars (or not) following... :unsure:

I've checked a few profiles and can see no patternto the number of gold stars awarded, but they do vary from poster to poster...

Are the gold stars awarded for being good boys/girls and no sweery words? :rolleyes:

Top RHS of the profile page - with wee golden stars (or not) following... :unsure:

I've checked a few profiles and can see no patternto the number of gold stars awarded, but they do vary from poster to poster...

Are the gold stars awarded for being good boys/girls and no sweery words? :rolleyes:

Dunno, but I've got more stars than you. :P

Dunno, but I've got more stars than you. :P

If ah "give" you two a star will ye give me one in return or is that cheating? :rolleyes:

Had no idea that was possible all this star rating stuff, anyway somebody want to gee me a star, not got a clue on this site, just went into ma profile to find out i had a message from WHYDOWEBOTHER, i must appologise to you for not returning that message from September,

I also have a friend, thanks SANDMAN, i assume you add everyone, well maybe with the exception of the bud from london.

this would be a really good site if the bullshit merchants pissed off

Had no idea that was possible all this star rating stuff, anyway somebody want to gee me a star, not got a clue on this site, just went into ma profile to find out i had a message from WHYDOWEBOTHER, i must appologise to you for not returning that message from September,

I also have a friend, thanks SANDMAN, i assume you add everyone, well maybe with the exception of the bud from london.

:o :o :o

Now this thread is running it could turn into "star wars". :wink:

I was gaunie gie ye a star, but I realised ye prob meant me... :unsure: