Church at SMP

Dude seriously what are you doing?

Why are you resurrecting something which has been dead for 18 months?

Because he is trying to bring Tracy, and other stuff he liked when that was his name, back to the surface.

Sad, but he's getting out of control, tick tock. 1eye.gif

Maybe he's angry not getting the new Pope job? lol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

It looks like Holy Tony's on a mission (pun intended) to drag religion into St Mirren supporting and turn Buddie against Buddie.

It/he should be stamped on by the Mods. mad.gif

lol.gif

Dearie me. You're not the Arbroath Chernobyl in disguise are you?! Talk about a meltdown 1eye.gif.

I especially love the bit in bold - I should be "stamped on" for believing in people being allowed to be religious and be a football supporter at the same time. Dearie me, you couldn't make it up. I bet you were raging that Hitler never won the war, eh?!

lol.gif

Dearie me. You're not the Arbroath Chernobyl in disguise are you?! Talk about a meltdown 1eye.gif.

I especially love the bit in bold - I should be "stamped on" for believing in people being allowed to be religious and be a football supporter at the same time. Dearie me, you couldn't make it up. I bet you were raging that Hitler never won the war, eh?!

I really don't see what religion has got to do with football and I think that it has caused more than enough trouble in Scotland (most likely by people who never attend a church but still maintain their right to be religious). Personally as an atheist, I believe you have the right to practise your religion just as I have my right not to practise any religion. I do however feel offended by someone's religious beliefs being forced onto me particularly at a time when one of the main churches in this country is being shown to be one of the most hypocritical, self serving, secretive organizations around yet continue to preach about moral standards.