Church at SMP

The moral indignance of some of the posts in this thread are quite funny, especially as they are all coming from the anti-religious brigade. :lol:

That's probably because the "religious brigade" are too ashamed to post their predjuces against other religions or people's lifestyle choices on here.:rolleyes:

That's probably because the "religious brigade" are too ashamed to post their predjuces against other religions or people's lifestyle choices on here.:rolleyes:

That's surprising considering some of the homophobic banter I hear being flung at opposition players from the Main Stand. :P

Seriously though, is bum sex really something people can't do without. I've given up masterbating for lent and I can tell you it's a tough gig. :youngman

That's surprising considering some of the homophobic banter I hear being flung at opposition players from the Main Stand. :P

Seriously though, is bum sex really something people can't do without. I've given up masterbating for lent and I can tell you it's a tough gig. :youngman

I'm sure masturbating would've been even harder to give up.:P

Once again you are drivelling pish.

I see you have provided no such evidence to show any goal posts have moved, and you talk about people "drivlling pish."

Being rude does not make your rantings any more plausible. I do not want religion near my football club because I think religion is both ignorant and dangerous.

Can you possibly direct me to the "rude" bits of my last post? Notwhithstanding the lack of my "being rude", you've got a cheeck to complain about "rudeness." You appear to find it difficult to be tolerant of others' beliefs, no one is asking you to accept their beliefs, merely to respect them. Unfortunately even that seems to be diffficult for you. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The "fan base" angle is just nonsense.

It's nonsense only because it doesn't suit your agenda.

I see we're onto the subject of attacking Homosexuals now?

This thread is getting worse day by day.

First of all we had attacks on Churches holding their Services or other events at St. Mirren Park.

Next up was attacks on people’s Religious beliefs.

Then we had various comments about Muslims and their “Carpet Bowling Teams” (if they really exist). :blink: The mind boggles as to why those posts get Green Dots and I get flooded with Red Dots. :wacko:

Now we have the even easier target – Homosexuals and Civil Partnerships (or Gay Weddings as some folks like to call them).

When is this thread going to be put to rest or are the powers that be going to let this thread run and run and run until some Journalist picks up on it and goes to print how FARE and UEFA should be looking into the behaviour of the supporters of St. Mirren Football Club?

Red Dots for this?!!! Whal, some folks need to get a Life!

Edited by Tracy Barlow Loyal

I see now we're onto the subject of attacking Homosexuals now?

This thread is getting worse day by day.

First of all we had attacks on Churches holding their Services or other events at St. Mirren Park.

Next up was attacks on people’s Religious beliefs.

Then we had various comments about Muslims and their “Carpet Bowling Teams” (if they really exist). :blink: The mind boggles as to why those posts get Green Dots and I get flooded with Red Dots. :wacko:

Now we have the even easier target – Homosexuals and Civil Partnerships (or Gay Weddings as some folks like to call them).

When is this thread going to be put to rest or are the powers that be going to let this thread run and run and run until some Journalist picks up on it and goes to print how FARE and UEFA should be looking into the behaviour of the supporters of St. Mirren Football Club?

Have a red dot valerie. :P

Having attended the meeting tonight and having heard Richard talk about this very subject I must say that if this church decides to meet at St Mirren park then as a future cic member it is a good thing.

The benefits are quite clear.

You're quite happy to put people "in danger" for the financial benefit of the club, is that not a bit of a strange action to agree to? What's happened to your crusade to protect society from religion?

I assume you now realise your choice of wording was totally inappropriate and in fact, did not not mean "dangerous" in your description.

Of course this is a great opportunity for everyone involved, lets hope we can get a few more groups too :D

You're quite happy to put people "in danger" for the financial benefit of the club, is that not a bit of a strange action to agree to? What's happened to your crusade to protect society from religion?

I assume you now realise your choice of wording was totally inappropriate and in fact, did not not mean "dangerous" in your description.

Of course this is a great opportunity for everyone involved, lets hope we can get a few more groups too :D

I knew it wouldnt be long before one of the "Crusaders" bit. :lol::lol:

Actually having listened to RA tonight I think this could be of benefit to the club. RA made points that nobody on here did.

Could the church in question be the Life Church, who's office is in Stock Street.(http://www.livingword.org.uk/lwcc/)

They are running free courses on Money Management Made Simple.

Might be of interest to Shull or maybe he could teach them a thing or two. :rolleyes:

(https://www.capmoney.org/en_GB/findacourse?postcode=pa26nl&Go=Go)

Edited by pod

Could the church in question be the Life Church, who's office is in Stock Street.(http://www.livingword.org.uk/lwcc/)

They are running free courses on Money Management Made Simple.

Might be of interest to Shull or maybe he could teach them a thing or two. :rolleyes:

A logo for the Life Church appears alongwith another church and KibbleWorks etc on the 10 000 Hours presentation...

A logo for the Life Church appears alongwith another church and KibbleWorks etc on the 10 000 Hours presentation...

Hadn't really noticed.

Only picked up the connection with a leaflet that was in todays Daily Record.