Church at SMP

I once spray painted, along with other forum members, god is a wank and other similar ditties on a house of god...30 plus years later, we're all still around...

Proof that there's no God and all those 'believers' are getting fleeced by wideoes and child molesters....

Or else the lightening button's f**ked......

http://www.livingword.org.uk/lwcc/

Arrrghh - get them out! It isn't 'New' St Mirren Park... Disgrace, sack the board, sack Richard Atkinson, sack God, get it sorted MacPherson, Coughlin, Gilmour...... :welcome

I was checking out the emailed link to the article on the 10000Hours site.

It seems the Life Church provide support for people with life-controlling problems. That's a novel way to describe people who are completely fucked up, but I quite like it :)

It seems they intend to develop a support initiative specifically aimed at St Mirren supporters, next season, launching it to coincide with the split. They hope to support many of us with bowel-controlling problems.

On Storie Street Baths - ootside wa...late 60s early 70s...

"If God existed, I'd ask him for a square go..."

I always loved that.

Before your time, kid.

Author? An unknown hero. I thought it awfy daring in those days.

I always loved that.

Before your time, kid.

We can assume that there'll be no men in frocks at your funeral....:.

Apart from a few old friends....

I always loved that.

Before your time, kid.

The 'wa' of Jericho , has certainly crumbled.....

One of those Jehovah bawbags came to my door last week....

I invited him in, gave him a seat and asked what,it was he wanted to tell me...

He said, ' I don't know, I've never gotten this far before'...........

I was checking out the emailed link to the article on the 10000Hours site.

It seems the Life Church provide support for people with life-controlling problems. That's a novel way to describe people who are completely fucked up, but I quite like it :)

It seems they intend to develop a support initiative specifically aimed at St Mirren supporters, next season, launching it to coincide with the split. They hope to support many of us with bowel-controlling problems.

= People who are vulnerable and easy to convert.

In short, "we will help you deal with your issues as long as you accept our faith".

That said, im still happy they are peddling there nonsense at our ground as it benefits the club. :)

I once spray painted, along with other forum members, god is a wank and other similar ditties on a house of god...30 plus years later, we're all still around...

Proof that there's no God and all those 'believers' are getting fleeced by wideoes and child molesters....

Or else the lightening button's f**ked......

There's still time.................................:P

The same as you, pro of course. :booty

they will worm their way in like they do everywhere and will try to take more control, all they want is control over people,the unfortunates they help have to agree to go to places like their church if they want a lighter sentence or time out of hospital. they are convinced they will be looked after when they are dead if they look after some poor souls, basically they are nutcases who think they are sensible

Fuxake Buddiecat you are a red dot legend. :lol:

Surely this is great news for Saints....gullible sorts with addictive personalities....a couple of free tickets and they'll be Saints supporters for life. :)

mark my words we will regret any type of church influence,not that we can do anything about it as cic can pass anything they want IF they get the finances they need that is

mark my words we will regret any type of church influence,not that we can do anything about it as cic can pass anything they want IF they get the finances they need that is

That dramatic soothsaying buddiecat, have you ever thought of taking up preaching. :P