Church at SMP

Keeping it nice and simple ... if they pay the bill for hire of the room on time and do not interfere, or make attempts to interfere, with the club, then I've got no issue with anyone (barring anyone promoting a hate agenda) renting the facilities at Greenhill Road.

Keeping it nice and simple ... if they pay the bill for hire of the room on time and do not interfere, or make attempts to interfere, with the club, then I've got no issue with anyone (barring anyone promoting a hate agenda) renting the facilities at Greenhill Road.

If they bash their tambourines out of rhythm, though, I'll be launching a hate campagn :ph34r:

Guest TPAFKATS

I think the point TBL was making is that when the odd St Mirren fan shouts "h*n/fe***n/t*m/orange bas...." aimed at old firm supporters (unfortunately it does happen) they could just as easily be offending the person sitting in the seat next to them. It shows a lack of respect for others and does nothing for the reputation of our club.

That would make them h*n/fe***n/t*m/orange bastards.

As opposed to St. Mirren fans, who are not h*n/fe***n/t*m/orange bastards, irrespective of whatever sect of christianity they may choose to follow and therefore wouldnt be offended.

That would make them h*n/fe***n/t*m/orange bastards.

As opposed to St. Mirren fans, who are not h*n/fe***n/t*m/orange bastards, irrespective of whatever sect of christianity they may choose to follow and therefore wouldnt be offended.

If someone shouted "f*****n bastards" next to me at a football match I would take great offence.

I would hope that anyone who used the term f*****n or orange in a religous sense at SMP would be thrown out and banned for life.

The very fact this debate is happening on B&WA is actually quite unsettling. :angry:

I'll respect your views and in return maybe you would like to respect those that do follow a religion. You have a choice. So does everyone else.

Why would anybody respect a Religion who would have you burn in hell for just not believing in what they are preaching ? :blink:

You should be ashamed at yourself. Not only have you made yourself look like an idiot, but you have offended me and I'm sure you have offended more fellow buds with that comment.

What happened when you became offended ?

F*cking drama queen !!

Did yir head explode or something ?

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

You don't have to respect the teachings of the religion, just respect the right of others to have a belief.

But the others believe non believers should burn in hell also.

Stupid boy :blink:

My belief is all Clubs should be Part time.

My belief gets f*ck aw respect.

I get f*ckin pelters

Tolerate religious people but they are not to be respected.

Bullshit.

I belong to a religion, I certainly don't believe that, and I don't appreciate being told what I believe.

Yir church leader tells you what to believe ye dafty.

Brainwashed from an early age

My belief is all Clubs should be Part time.

My belief gets f*ck aw respect.

I get f*ckin pelters

Tolerate religious people but they are not to be respected.

That's what you keep preaching on here.

But nobodies listening.

This is the most pathetic idea I have heard....must be a wind up!!!

Last thing we need is to be associated with a church or any type of religion. :angry:

The stadium lay's empty on a Sunday,so why shouldn't they make money out of renting out a room.

They could also hold car boot sales in the carpark if it was bring in revenue.

That's the whole idea of becoming a community club.

The stadium lay's empty on a Sunday,so why shouldn't they make money out of renting out a room.

They could also hold car boot sales in the carpark if it was bring in revenue.

That's the whole idea of becoming a community club.

A massive Car Boot sale would be a great idea.