Public Meetings

10000hours

10000Hours CIC - Public Meetings

The 10000Hours Community Interest Company (CIC) has confirmed the dates and details of the first two public meetings that will allow fans to see a presentation which will explain how the CIC will function and operate.

The first meeting is this Thursday (April 21st) in the Corporate Hospitality suite at St Mirren Park.

Club Director Richard Atkinson, St Mirren legend Tony Fitzpatrick and Jim Mullan of KibbleWorks will all be in attendance to answer any questions from the fans.

The doors will open at 6:30pm for a 7:00pm start.

On Thursday, April 28th there will be another public meeting and as well as a presentation on how the CIC will work, Club Chairman Stewart Gilmour will be on hand to speak about the proposed plans for SPL reorganisation.

Confirmation on dates for further meetings to follow.

10000hours

The corporate venue only holds about 200 people, I'd expect a lot more than that to attend on Thursday night.

I am going to cover the whole meeting live on the website for any far flung buds or those that can't make it on Thursday (assuming I get in :D )

The corporate venue only holds about 200 people, I'd expect a lot more than that to attend on Thursday night.

I am going to cover the whole meeting live on the website for any far flung buds or those that can't make it on Thursday (assuming I get in :D )

Have a green dot for that one good sir :)

It might be worth pinning this to the top of the Board Div just in case anyone misses it.........or add the dates to the title - I didn't open it earlier today when on my android as I though it was just another question about meetings.

Are under 16s allowed - I am struggling for babysitters with it being holiday time?

That's a great gesture Div and very much appreciated by all stuck away.

Will buy you a pint pre-match Hamilton game so make sure you in the pub. :)

cheers ,as someone who cant make thursdays ,although you would have thought they would have made the meetings on different days ,in case people couldnt make a particular night ,they will be wanting to play all matches at 3 o`clock on a saturday afternoon next

:lol:

cheers ,as someone who cant make thursdays ,although you would have thought they would have made the meetings on different days ,in case people couldnt make a particular night ,they will be wanting to play all matches at 3 o`clock on a saturday afternoon next

Thursdays are useless for me too Bud. What's the chances of the second meeting being moved to a different night Div?

Is this a live video feed or manual text updates?

Either way it's a great idea and appreciated!

It will be a low tech text update service on the TTH site, possibly using Twiter, I will iron out the finer details on Wednesday.

You will be able to download a copy of the presentation that is going to be shown at the meeting and I'll tell you when to move on with the slides though :D

Not sure John, you would need to ask TTH.

Not that big an issue for me, I will try and make it tomorrow night - if not I will definitely make next weeks. A few folk could be knackered by their work commitments - the online service is good news though.

Thought there would have been a few posts about the meeting by now. I thought it went very well. RA was excellent. Some minger from Real Radio made a right @rse of herself and the line of the night went to the Bud who asked the question straight after her that was greeted with a spontaneous round of applause - brilliant!!!!. :cheers:notworthy

Whose yer diddy was there too - married life is clearly agreeing with him as he is now a nail on candidate for the FITT Club. :P

Edited by St. Sid

Thought there would have been a few posts about the meeting by now. I thought it went very well. RA was excellent. Some minger from Real Radio made a right @rse of herself and the line of the night went to the Bud who asked the question straight after her that was greeted with a spontaneous round of applause - brilliant!!!!. :cheers:notworthy

Whose yer diddy was there too - married life is clearly agreeing with him as he is not FITT Club material. :P

that woman was doing my head in, talk about thick, RA gave her the same answer three times, and she still didnt get it, Liked RA, seems to know what hes talking about, sold the deal to me, think its the way ahead for our club..

And Sid came up and said hello, what a night :rolleyes::P

Whose yer diddy was there too - married life is clearly agreeing with him as he is not FITT Club material. :P

SID for once you make a decent point.

The small contigent at the front right just did not seem to understand what was really a very simple part of the concept. I also thought they were verging on being rude and I am unsure as to whether they have an agenda.

Other than that I was very happy with the concept of the cic and I am now a lot more excited about it than I was at teatmime tonight.

Richard Atkinson came across very well.

My opinion on the cic now is that if we (the supporters) do not support this then we will be passing up a real golden opportunity.

Guest TPAFKATS

All good, felt I should give some info on Ebbsfleet as comparison so did. haha The detachment of the club from the debt is good and, as I laid out elsewhere, it would be the fans who'd control any cap in hand calls for finance to plug any gaps.

Is that the debt that we dont have at the moment :unsure: