Pledge Your Support Now !

div

Having taken over 1200 notes of interest from fans, and having then issued the initial information bulletin, the 10000Hours website has now been updated and is beginning to accept "pledges" of support for each of the membership tiers.

The CIC does not need any money or bank details at this stage, just a pledge of support based on the information you have currently.

As the deal nears the point where money needs to change hands then they will contact you with the relevant paperwork, this will be issued by post.

The site shows a running number of those who have signed up for each of the tiers, namely Individual, Community and Corporate and the number will be updated manually by the TTH team several times during each day. It went live at about 1am this morning and you can see there have already been pledges of support in the individual category and the community and corporate categories have been updated to reflect the number of commitments that exist there.

You can pledge your support and review the pledge status at the 10000Hours Website now at;

http://www.10000hours.org

N.B please register a form for all interested parties. If you are a family who would be looking to take out membership please register all members of the family. Family discounts will be available, but 10000Hours need to get the database with all the individual names established.

Similarly if you would like to consider both a corporate and individual membership please complete a separate form for each.

Of course if you have yet to be convinced then the public meetings and presentations taking place over the next couple of weeks will hopefully help resolve any questions you have and to that end I will be covering the whole event live from St.Mirren Park tomorrow night, meaning even if you can't be there, you can find out exactly what is said, and shown, as it happens.

More details on how you can join the event online will be published tomorrow morning.

Having taken over 1200 notes of interest from fans, and having then issued the initial information bulletin, the 10000Hours website has now been updated and is beginning to accept "pledges" of support for each of the membership tiers.

The CIC does not need any money or bank details at this stage, just a pledge of support based on the information you have currently.

As the deal nears the point where money needs to change hands then they will contact you with the relevant paperwork, this will be issued by post.

The site shows a running number of those who have signed up for each of the tiers, namely Individual, Community and Corporate and the number will be updated manually by the TTH team several times during each day. It went live at about 1am this morning and you can see there have already been pledges of support in the individual category and the community and corporate categories have been updated to reflect the number of commitments that exist there.

You can pledge your support and review the pledge status at the 10000Hours Website now at;

http://www.10000hours.org

N.B please register a form for all interested parties. If you are a family who would be looking to take out membership please register all members of the family. Family discounts will be available, but 10000Hours need to get the database with all the individual names established.

Similarly if you would like to consider both a corporate and individual membership please complete a separate form for each.

Of course if you have yet to be convinced then the public meetings and presentations taking place over the next couple of weeks will hopefully help resolve any questions you have and to that end I will be covering the whole event live from St.Mirren Park tomorrow night, meaning even if you can't be there, you can find out exactly what is said, and shown, as it happens.

More details on how you can join the event online will be published tomorrow morning.

Div, will we get to see the pledges of support count?

I know they're not looking for bank details and such just now, but I wont be 'pledging' any support until I'm satisfied that all the questions have been answered.

I wouldn't want them to get a 'false positive' after all. :P

Absolutley the right approach.

Think it's a bit poor show, to be honest.

The 12 page document created more questions than answers, and I can't make any of the meetings.

How am I meant to pledge support unless I get more information?

I could, I suppose, agree in principle to 10000 Hours and the CIC (and, for all intents and purposes, I do). However, I have yet to see a valid statement from the guys if it all goes tits up.

Just to say that it won't work, fair enough. But what happens to monies already received by the organisation? And what does my £10 a month actually get me?

Will hold off until I hear more.

The 12 page document created more questions than answers, and I can't make any of the meetings.

How am I meant to pledge support unless I get more information?

I could, I suppose, agree in principle to 10000 Hours and the CIC (and, for all intents and purposes, I do). However, I have yet to see a valid statement from the guys if it all goes tits up.

Just to say that it won't work, fair enough. But what happens to monies already received by the organisation? And what does my £10 a month actually get me?

Will hold off until I hear more.

All fair enough.

I've mentioned Ebbsfleet etc already, but far too many people dove in and pledged support and money too quickly. It's good to see healthy debate and Richard getting involved around the discussion, it's genuinely miles away from the MYFC approach.

The meeting tomorrow will show a presentation which you will be able to download both as the meeting gets underway and of course anytime afterwards.

I will be there and will cover all the questions and answers and everything that is said, live, as it happens.

You will of course be able to read all that information afterwards at your leisure too.

Appreciate it is not the same as being there, but better than nothing hopefully ?

Yip, it's on the homepage at 10000hours.org, I just updated it a few mins ago :)

Cheers Div. I think this will give us a more accurate picture of how many people are feeling positive about supporting the CIC as opposed to just expressing an interested and looking for some information.

As has been said its difficult to pledge when there are more questions than answers. Should maybe have arranged the Q & As before asking for pledges but hey ho.

I guess the thinking was that at the meeting tomorrow they will want to tell everyone at the end that they can go home and pledge their support if they like what they hear on the night.

I think it's absolutely sensible to wait and make your decision one way or the other once you are totally comfortable you have all the facts and information you need to make that judgement.

The meeting tomorrow will show a presentation which you will be able to download both as the meeting gets underway and of course anytime afterwards.

I will be there and will cover all the questions and answers and everything that is said, live, as it happens.

You will of course be able to read all that information afterwards at your leisure too.

Appreciate it is not the same as being there, but better than nothing hopefully ?

It is better than nothing - but just wanted to put across the view (which others have echoed), that asking for pledges before tomorrow's meeting was a bit premature.

Making that part of the site live during or after the even would have made more sense.

Well, in my eyes, anyway...:wink:

It is better than nothing - but just wanted to put across the view (which others have echoed), that asking for pledges before tomorrow's meeting was a bit premature.

Making that part of the site live during or after the even would have made more sense.

Well, in my eyes, anyway...:wink:

Well 85 individuals have pledged in the first few hours today so it's not a bad start.

Maybe giving people public notice that we have 75% of the required corporate members already and have almost reached the trigger level for the community orgs was the reason behind the early release, dunno.

It wouldn't have technically been possible to put the site live during the event as the baldy fecker who needs to put it live will be typing like a demented madman at the event itself trying to keep far flung buddies updated with what is going on. :P

Well 85 individuals have pledged in the first few hours today so it's not a bad start.

Maybe giving people public notice that we have 75% of the required corporate members already and have almost reached the trigger level for the community orgs was the reason behind the early release, dunno.

It wouldn't have technically been possible to put the site live during the event as the baldy fecker who needs to put it live will be typing like a demented madman at the event itself trying to keep far flung buddies updated with what is going on. :P

Touché :lol:

I probably will pledge support, though.... :wink:

I want to commit to the CIC but how can you possibly do that without knowing what loans are being taken out and what time period for paying back. Are those who sign up responsible and held accountable for such loans. Who is if difficulties arise

I have asked this on here and sent an e-mail which never get answered. Hopefully this will be answered tomorrow night as I won't sign up until it is answered

Was a wee bit surprised to see this so early, but I think going by the general support for the move on the street and the envious comments from supporters from other clubs I have been hearing it is probably a good thing as the knockers will always be more vocal, especially on mediums like this. 149 pledges in a single working day is a significant result - and all before the meetings over the next week or so. Great time to be a Buddie - it has the feel of the crowd gathering outside the c"ntcil buildings. Great work on the site Div - you get a job doing this sort of thing. :P

Was a wee bit surprised to see this so early, but I think going by the general support for the move on the street and the envious comments from supporters from other clubs I have been hearing it is probably a good thing as the knockers will always be more vocal, especially on mediums like this. 149 pledges in a single working day is a significant result - and all before the meetings over the next week or so. Great time to be a Buddie - it has the feel of the crowd gathering outside the c"ntcil buildings. Great work on the site Div - you get a job doing this sort of thing. :P

Sid only one thing needs to come out of this meeting for it to be successful.

1- How much of a loan is being taken out.

2- If we should tumble into the first division and members start pulling out during the loan period what happens if there is not enough to keep up loan payments.

So far answers on that have been avoided like the plague. Richard's has some good ideas but he is not a football man. Why is important basic questions being avoided even by e-mail.

Surly after all we have been through going to a new stadium every fan will want the figures to be water tight. If they are not then we should not embrace CIC. It seem to me many have fallen for the romance of a CIC club with out seeing figures. That is a big worry.