SMiSA Statement on 10000 Hours Proposals

I'm not imposing my opinion on any meeting and I don't need to be informed to know that I,or anybuddie else,should be swayed because SMiSA say so.

I wonder if I still bought The Sun if I'd be voting SNP this year.

Yes you are. Why didn't you just wait until after you had attended the meeting before arguing with people about the CIC?

Everyone needs to make up there own mind on this but at least become informed yourself before berating those who already have.

Yes you are. Why didn't you just wait until after you had attended the meeting before arguing with people about the CIC?

Everyone needs to make up there own mind on this but at least become informed yourself before berating those who already have.

I'm not arguing and I'm not berating.

If anything I'm more in favour of the CiC than against it.

You've hit the nail on the head with "everyone needs to make up there own mind on this".That's what I've been saying all along while you were encouraging everyone to sign up because SMiSA have.

I cannot see any posts where I am arguing about or putting down the CiC.

I'm not arguing and I'm not berating.

If anything I'm more in favour of the CiC than against it.

You've hit the nail on the head with "everyone needs to make up there own mind on this".That's what I've been saying all along while you were encouraging everyone to sign up because SMiSA have.I cannot see any posts where I am arguing about or putting down the CiC.

Once again you are making things up.

The fact that Smisa are backing it should install some confidence in those who are unsure. I have previously stated the reasons why.

As to why such a reasonable statement makes you spit the dummy is entirely beyond me.

Im sure you will find the meeting both informative and enjoyable. I did.

Why wouldnt it?

Smisa is made up of perfectly reasonable people who obviously care deeply for St Mirren.

For Smisa to make a statement like that means that the perfectly reasonable people at Smisa have researched the cic and decided to support it.

Does that answer your question?

Look who started the thread.

And it's a well known fact 84% of SMISA members over 40 have painted a crush barrier at Love Street

Edited by Otto Repoman

Is tomorrows meeting about the CiC or St Mirrens stance on league reconstruction?

It is about the CIC predominantly with the added bonus of SG being there to talk about our stance on reconstruction. I'm sure SG will get more questions on other matters though. :)

So people who haven't made up their mind yet or are against the CiC are unreasonable people who don't care for St Mirren?

Ive just read this again and its still daft.

Anyway, did you enjoy the meeting? Will you be supporting the cic? Will you be advising others to invest in it or avoid it?

Im sure you will be even wiser now and your opinion much more valuable!

Anyway, did you enjoy the meeting?

Don't think I saw HSS there unless he adorned a gingy wig and concealed himself amongst our many ginger supporters - frightening percentage of the room were screaming gingers - I am now concerned we may end up with a ginger pressure group in control of the club. :unsure:

A lot of faces I would have expected to see over the last couple of meeting weren't there, but to be fair they may have been at the many other flavours of meeting - SMiSA, supporters buses and I think there is a shareholders one in the planning?

I am surprised that the CIC haven't agreed to install solar panels on all of the stand roofs, I am sure that there must be grants available for this. We will then be able to maximise revenue by then selling the excess electricity back to the national grid.

http://www.saintmirren.org/pages/?p=3439

Looks like this is a possibility! :rolleyes:

Don't think I saw HSS there unless he adorned a gingy wig and concealed himself amongst our many ginger supporters - frightening percentage of the room were screaming gingers - I am now concerned we may end up with a ginger pressure group in control of the club. :unsure:

A lot of faces I would have expected to see over the last couple of meeting weren't there, but to be fair they may have been at the many other flavours of meeting - SMiSA, supporters buses and I think there is a shareholders one in the planning?

Im surpirised if HSS didnt go as he has been vocal on the subject.

As for the bold bit that will be exactly why. I and others from my supporters club attended the first public meeting and then the one specifically for supporters clubs. Im sure a number like me did not feel the need to hear it all for a third time.

Thats said, I was looking forward to HSS's input as I was hoping to hear his informed opinion on the mattrer.

Im surpirised if HSS didnt go as he has been vocal on the subject.

As for the bold bit that will be exactly why. I and others from my supporters club attended the first public meeting and then the one specifically for supporters clubs. Im sure a number like me did not feel the need to hear it all for a third time.

Thats said, I was looking forward to HSS's input as I was hoping to hear his informed opinion on the mattrer.

I wasn't at the meeting but I have two questions......

Where have I ever said I'm against the CiC?

Why are you stalking me?

I wasn't at the meeting but I have two questions......

Where have I ever said I'm against the CiC?

Why are you stalking me?

I would have thought a stalker would be a nice earner for a taxi driver as they could just pay to sit in the back seat of your cab. :lol:

• 1 month later...