Another Corporate Member Added

St. Sid

In any other business context having a season ticket would be seen as making you a mug rather than some kind of "superfan". Think about it, pre payment meter customers are massively over charged for the energy they use. Pre Payment mobile phones will always give you fewer phone calls, text messages or data downloads than those on a contract. In a business context why would a company feel the need to keep you happy when they already have your money? In a business context are they more likely to spend money attracting new customers, or on keeping their existing customers happy?

Being a season ticket holder isn't a badge of honour. It just means you're a more naive and gullible consumer. :rolleyes:

In other businesses

Pre-paid tickets get you cheaper better train seats

pre-paid holidays get you discounts and better choice

season tickets get you cheap bus travel

In a football sense, a season ticket makes sense because

All the games will be played

you get a guaranteed viewpoint from your chosen seat with your mates (assuming you have any)

you get a guaranteed discount and dont have to rely on us being consistently crap so that we cop for cheaper tickets in relegation showdowns

as for not knowing the quality of the product in advance, I roll up most weeks and pay on the day knowing full well we are likely to be rank.

Your post makes so little sense that I am led to suspect that you and Sid really are one and the same

In other businesses

Pre-paid tickets get you cheaper better train seats

pre-paid holidays get you discounts and better choice

season tickets get you cheap bus travel

In a football sense, a season ticket makes sense because

All the games will be played

you get a guaranteed viewpoint from your chosen seat with your mates (assuming you have any)

you get a guaranteed discount and dont have to rely on us being consistently crap so that we cop for cheaper tickets in relegation showdowns

as for not knowing the quality of the product in advance, I roll up most weeks and pay on the day knowing full well we are likely to be rank.

Your post makes so little sense that I am led to suspect that you and Sid really are one and the same

And in each one of those businesses you'll get less service than those who pay on the day. Evidence?

Try getting compensation on a train season ticket for a terminated or delayed journey.

Try, as a timeshare owner, arguing for the same incentives that are offered to rack rate customers.

Try using your bus season ticket when your bus company goes out of business.

Not one company will give the slightest shite about you once you've parted with your cash and football is just the same. You may well get your guaranteed seat, but discounts? Not against Hamilton or St Johnstone. And is it really a discount if the guaranteed fixture that you paid for is moved to a Monday at 5pm when you can't get there?

You are a naive mug and you've shown your lack of credibility when you've compared me to St Sid.... :rolleyes:

And in each one of those businesses you'll get less service than those who pay on the day. Evidence?

Try getting compensation on a train season ticket for a terminated or delayed journey.

Try, as a timeshare owner, arguing for the same incentives that are offered to rack rate customers.

Try using your bus season ticket when your bus company goes out of business.

Not one company will give the slightest shite about you once you've parted with your cash and football is just the same. You may well get your guaranteed seat, but discounts? Not against Hamilton or St Johnstone. And is it really a discount if the guaranteed fixture that you paid for is moved to a Monday at 5pm when you can't get there?

You are a naive mug and you've shown your lack of credibility when you've compared me to St Sid.... :rolleyes:

Inadvertently, it woud appear that I have given you the perfect opportunity toprove that you are a monumental tosser.

How far would you have went if I had tried?

I shall feed this blobby beast no more.

Inadvertently, it woud appear that I have given you the perfect opportunity toprove that you are a monumental tosser.

How far would you have went if I had tried?

I shall feed this blobby beast no more.

That made me laugh - have a green dot :lol:

Edited by Stu

The club relies on an awful lot more people than just the "die hard" fans, it's time people realised that.

I think the club certainly do recognise this. In fact, Stewart Gilmour made a specific reference to it at the shareholder's meeting.

Whether the club handles it correctly is another matter right enough…

• 4 weeks later...